Author Topic: Ghost???  (Read 205 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Ghost???
« on: Sep 23 2008 - 12:00PM »
OK I found this on youtube yesterday but didn't have time to post it till now. I checked out the posters other videos and this is the only "paranormal" video he has posted so far. There is one that is a practical joke but it states that. He has 20 vids in all and most are about things he/she and the roomates did. Also when he/she states there is graphic language in this video believe it there is so if you don't wish to hear it plz don't watch this video or at least turn you sound off.

Well this video has gone under some scrutiny from people either saying its a set up or it was just a vacum affect from the ac or heater well ... there was no wind blowing and there was no ac or heat on and no one can fit in that attic and that had never happend before. So you tell me

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Ghost???
« Reply #1 on: Sep 23 2008 - 12:07PM »
That's odd, now I know that there is no way that the wind could have done that.  However, it could have been someone up there doing it.  If not, that is cool as hell!

The only way to know would be a controlled investigation to determine if it's real or not.  Cameras in the attic aimed at the door and one on the floor aiming up at it.  Now if it passed that, it would be amazing.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Sep 23 2008 - 01:47PM »
I agree Ghost! That'd be completely amazing if we could check it for ourselves. che
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Twilightsm

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Oct 03 2008 - 02:35PM »
Those types of attic doors are difficult to open from within the attic without some sort of pulley system which would be visible from the other side of the door. 

It seems real, the reactions and the freaking out moments seem geniune.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Nov 30 2008 - 10:13AM »
I actually chatted with the guy that posted this on youtube. He says that the attic isn't even as big as a crawl space and that a human cannot fit up there. It's mainly a small area for a few boxes to be stored. They had tried to get up there before so that someone could hand a box up from the ladder but there was not enough room to even do that.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Dec 04 2008 - 04:30PM »
That's crazy! I love it!!
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Ro

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Dec 04 2008 - 09:39PM »
I think thats to consistent to be paranormal but you never know. That would take alot of energy for something paranormal to do that. I agree would love to see it for myself. I'd stick a ladder up there as it was happening.