Author Topic: What is it?! You tell me!  (Read 212 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
What is it?! You tell me!
« on: Dec 05 2007 - 06:21AM »
Ghost? Angel? Will we ever know?

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: What is it?! You tell me!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05 2007 - 08:27AM »
It's a bug, I see this all the time working with Surveillance Systems, look close at the movement you can tell it's a bug.
It's walking around the lens, I'm not sure why it's blue...........Must have a blue belly.   

So what's it look like to you?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #2 on: Dec 05 2007 - 08:54PM »
Sorry Colleen, but I agree with ghost1 on this one, I think it's a bug too.
It is a interesting video though, It was such big news when it happened............All for a blue bug.  LOL

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 05 2007 - 11:09PM »
 kn  You guys have GOT to be kidding!?!?!?  This thing is huge!  You guys are going to tell me that you have seen a bug this big that you can'g see any wings flapping and it darts about flying here and there.  I have seen bugs also on our survielence camera's and YES they can look like monsters when they are sitting in front of the camera.  A fly can look like it is as big as a dog if it's sitting on the glass in directly in front of the camera but this thing wasn't always just right in front of the camera.  When it flew out towards the gas pumps the shape and image never changed! Also I do not see any wings flapping or any kind of feet and for this "bug" to be whizzing around at that speed it would have to have some wing action and if it is magnified to that large extent you would be able to see some feet or spidey legs or something. 

I whole heartedly disagree with you both but if you want I would be open to either of you finding me an example of this phenomena that you are talking about or give me some more info.  Please convince me cause i don't want to be ignorant but i just have never seen this and i have LOTS of surveilance cameras!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #4 on: Dec 05 2007 - 11:18PM »
I can see in the first clip how you would think it is a bug.  It does appear to be walking on the lens.  But what I question is that it appears to be transparent. 

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #5 on: Dec 06 2007 - 12:34AM »
That is weird!
Heather & Maggie