BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Bachelor's Grove trip pictures & discussions

Another EVP from Bachelor's Grove

(1/3) > >>

Ghost1:
I went out to Bachelors Grove today and took another few hundred pictures, which I still have to go through.
However I also set my digital recorder in a tree and left it record with no one around for 40min .  I listened to the whole thing and for the most part there is just lots of wind and a occasional noise that I'm not sure about...........but this just jumped right out at me, and I'm not sure what it says.  There is no doubt though that this is a eerie voice, and it says one word.

When I look at the audio output chart in Audicty there is a definite change in the output right there.  The only place in the whole recording like that.

See what you all think of it, the closest I can guess is that it says "Rot"

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/evp99.wav

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: Ro-from-MidwayParanormal on Dec 13 2008 - 09:29PM   ---Ive listened to it several times on audacity and change the pitches and played around with it i come up with "go ahead". Were you asking to take pics? If so seems like who ever was there didnt mind. You might have something on pic look for the transparent apparitions could be there. Nice evp by the way.

--- End quote ---

Post your adjusted version of the EVP so I can hear it too, if you don't mind.
And no, I didn't ask it a thing.  It was just running unattended hidden in a tree for 45 Min's as I walked back into the deep woods west of the graveyard.

Ghost1:
I've listened to this EVP 100's of times, and I'm pretty much stumped as to what is said.  There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that it's a voice though....but what did it say?  kn

I posted this EVP on Ghost Study this morning to get more opinions on it, I'll keep you all posted.

Marion76:
Ok. I just listened to it. You said you left it in the tree unattended and went to the woods? emb Couldn't someone else have come into the cemetery while you weren't there? To me, it sounds like someone hockin' a loogie. "Hooooock tuoo". I could very well be wrong. But if you weren't there when it happened, it's a possibility. :*:

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: Marion76 on Dec 14 2008 - 10:18PM   ---Ok. I just listened to it. You said you left it in the tree unattended and went to the woods? emb Couldn't someone else have come into the cemetery while you weren't there? To me, it sounds like someone hockin' a loogie. "Hooooock tuoo". I could very well be wrong. But if you weren't there when it happened, it's a possibility. :*:

--- End quote ---

I don't think so, however anything is possible.  I was there Saturday, a very cold and windy day with lot's of snow on the ground still.  This recorder is a very sensitive stereo one, and it picks up the sound of your foot steps as you walk in the snow as you got near it.  I could hear mine and Rachel's foot steps as we walked away from it and back up to it later.

Someone did show up towards the end of the recording as we where walking back.  I could quite clearly hear his steps as he entered the graveyard before I heard Rachel's and mine as we came back into the graveyard also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version