Author Topic: St Davids Ghost  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
St Davids Ghost
« on: Dec 16 2008 - 10:54PM »
I dont believe that I have ever seen this one posted here before.  I apologize if I am duplicating.  I think it deserves a look.  I found it at:

http://www.ghostresearch.org/ghostpics/st%20davids.html

St. David's Ghost?

From their website: St. David's "Built upon the site of St. David's 6th century monastery, St. David's Cathedral has been a site of pilgrimage and worship for many hundreds of years and remains a church serving a living community. This community is represented not only by the people of the parish of St. David's but by all who find peace in this place of prayer and devotion."

St. David's Cathedral is called the holiest place in Wales. The Cathedral in the city of St. Davids (the smallest city in Britain), houses the patron saint of Wales' bones, St. David and the holiday is celebrated on March 1st.

This picture was taken very early afternoon (between noon and 1pm on February 22, 2006) on a Sony DCR-PC120E PAL (video/photo combination Handycam.) It was a cold, cloudy day, and the clouds obscured the sun. The picture before and after did not contain anything strange.

There is a local legend which states that the Devil and St. David were supposedly fighting on the roof of the cathedral, and St. David pushed the Devil off the roof, and the imprint of the Devil's footprints are situated by the door to the cathedral.

This enlargement shows what appears to be a person standing in the center aisle near the front of the church. A face and strange shining shield can be seen in the blow-up.

Picture taken by Simon Easto

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: St Davids Ghost
« Reply #1 on: Dec 16 2008 - 11:00PM »
Great find, I had not heard of or seen this one before.  I can't really make much out of the picture, but it has a great story with it..   =D>
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.