Author Topic: The Beeson Crypt  (Read 3141 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
The Beeson Crypt
« on: Dec 27 2007 - 04:56PM »

See the first post The Beeson Mansion for full post description.

Here are the pictures of the Beeson Crypt, it's a pretty big and fancy Crypt.  Only one picture has a weird light in it, not really sure what it is.  The rest of the pictures are just to show you the Crypt.

http://www.weirdmichigan.com/cemetery.html

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: The Beeson Crypt
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29 2007 - 12:57AM »
OK I didn't see quite as much here as in the ones of the house but if you were to count the orbs then i would say that there is at least one very impressive one and another couple that are almost as impressive as the other.  This crypt is actually very beautiful.  I was looking at that strange light that you had outlined in the first photo. I believe that it is there because the door is actually open and the light from inside is hitting the door facing. Look at the hinges and the crack in the door at the hinges. It really looks as if it is standing open but from the angle of the picture it isn't noticable straight away so you would just ass-u-me that it is closed.  Did you have any idea that it might have been open when you were taking the pictures?
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Dec 29 2007 - 01:05AM »
Nope the door was locked tight, I checked.....the first thing I did.  Also that light was only in the picture,  If it would have been from a open door I would have saw that.  It was pitch black out there that night, any light would have stood out like a sore thumb.
What looked like a cracked door to you was the iron gate in front of the door, it made it look like it was open a bit......I looked at it after you said that and i can see what you thought you saw.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29 2007 - 02:18AM »
Wow that makes that light a little stranger then. I wonder what it could be or were it could have come from. It's not creepy at all. In fact it's very pretty but it's just strange cause from what you say there is no explanation for it what-so-ever.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #4 on: Dec 29 2007 - 09:47AM »
great pictures.  The light is very impressive.  You did not see that while shooting the picture? 

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Dec 29 2007 - 09:54AM »
great pictures.  The light is very impressive.  You did not see that while shooting the picture? 

No,  It was pitch black out there that night, any light would have stood out like a sore thumb.  I couldn't even see my display on my EMF meter.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #6 on: Dec 29 2007 - 09:58AM »
way cool.  What an exciting place.  Hopefully one day you will be able to get in the house

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #7 on: Jan 04 2008 - 12:50AM »
That is a great picture Ghost1 =D> =D> =D> =D>  Are you planning on going back to investigate more?
Heather & Maggie

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #8 on: Jan 04 2008 - 08:40PM »
That is a great picture Ghost1 =D> =D> =D> =D>  Are you planning on going back to investigate more?

YES, The next time I go to my Mom's in Michigan I will go back for sure.  It's right next door to my Aunts house, very close ghost hunting.  I keep tell me Aunt to meet the new owner so I can go inside again, I'v been in there 6 - 8 times, and it alwasys gives you the willys. However I never took pictures or tried a EMF  meter B/4    (Of course I didn't have a meter back then  :*:)

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #9 on: Jan 04 2008 - 08:42PM »
Well, she definitely needs to start baking those cookies to get to know her neighbors so we can all go on a road trip LOL LOL
Heather & Maggie

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #10 on: Jan 31 2008 - 05:04PM »
Awesome pictures, that is a very cool looking crypt!  Interesting light on that one pic too?   Qu

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #11 on: Mar 08 2008 - 10:33PM »
That is an awesome pic. You wanna see some cool crypts go to RES in Justice
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #12 on: Oct 07 2008 - 07:04PM »
I thought we might want to bump this back up too, since the mansion one was bumped.  This is a very cool looking old crypt.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #13 on: Nov 30 2008 - 10:42PM »
Here is a another picture of the crypt I took on Thanksgiving night.   I used infrared lighting this time,  It gives it kind of a cool effect.