Author Topic: Most active sections of BG  (Read 2481 times)

Offline carolanneexbh

• Mere Mortal
Most active sections of BG
« on: Jan 05 2009 - 10:04PM »
Hello! I'm new to the site. I also don't know if this is in the right spot. But a friend and I are planning a trip to BG, we just don't have a date set. I have only been there once before, and I have a feeling it is a lot different than what is on this map http://www.graveyards.com/IL/Cook/bachelors/map.jpg . Regardless, I have seen some awesome pictures and heard some really cool EVPs on here and was wondering where you would say the most active sections of BG are? We really want to get something good when we go. Much thanks!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Most active sections of BG
« Reply #1 on: Jan 05 2009 - 10:26PM »
First off,  Welcome Sign to the forum, we are glad to have you here!

I've got quite a bit in the northeast corner, I think it's the most active myself....That is where I got the Wolf Creature , my Orange Mist pictures and a Appariton of a Man

There has also been quite a few sightings of shadow people and even a translucent man on the north side, midway along the fence.  On the far southwest corner I got a great EVP and a really good image of a woman too, right by the Newman tombstone.  Also on your right just as you enter the gate, Rachael  got a great picture of a Ghostly Woman.

All in all I think the whole north side from east to west is very active......

Also be sure to follow the path west into the woods over the creek, there is quite a bit of activity there too.

I highlighted locations on the map where we have got the best pictures and EVP's.

I hope this helps you out a bit.....Good luck!  :Y:

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Witchiepoo

• Resident Witch
  • Empath
  • There IS a method to my madness...
« Reply #2 on: Jan 06 2009 - 06:34PM »
Thank You for the map Ghost1,  bo I will take it with me when I go down to BGC.  Hope you don't mind 

"I am warm
 I am fire
 Give me all the warmth...
 That I desire."

I believe! ~ I've seen! ~ I've played! ~ More please!!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 07 2009 - 04:57PM »
What a fantastic job you have done with making this map! Very Clever! Making a map like this one requires some skill. That was so nice of you to put that together. And I'm sure quite a bit of the info had to come from your memory of the place and matching the photos that you have to the exact spot that you remember taking them and then putting them onto an arial veiw. Needless to say ..... I'm impressed Ghost1. Great Job. bo
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Jan 07 2009 - 05:17PM »
What a fantastic job you have done with making this map! Very Clever! Making a map like this one requires some skill. That was so nice of you to put that together. And I'm sure quite a bit of the info had to come from your memory of the place and matching the photos that you have to the exact spot that you remember taking them and then putting them onto an arial veiw. Needless to say ..... I'm impressed Ghost1. Great Job. bo

I didn't create the map, it was done by someone else 10 years ago.  I just highlighted the hot spots and added descriptions and links.  I have been thinking about doing a new better map though.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline carolanneexbh

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Jan 10 2009 - 11:39AM »
Thank you very much for highlighting the parts on the map! It will be very useful when I go.

Offline Ixxy

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Dec 05 2011 - 05:45PM »
Sorry for the super late reply, but thanks for the map! It's really interesting and really well made. I can agree with some of those spots. The red square sort of to the right of the gate near the bottom of the map is where I always get the most intriguing pictures and odd sounds around me.