Author Topic: Real demon possession  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Real demon possession
« on: Jan 08 2009 - 09:16AM »
I found this story today, about a woman that has had a long history of involvement with Satanic groups.  Well guess what, the dumb witch got possessed, imagine that?

Real-life case of demon possession documented
Woman levitated, spoke other languages, showed paranormal powers

An American woman who levitated, demonstrated paranormal psychic powers and spoke foreign languages unknown to her was clearly demon possessed, according to a board-certified psychiatrist and associate professor of clinical psychiatry at New York Medical College.

The unnamed woman, with a long history of involvement with Satanic groups, was observed by a team of priests, deacons, several lay assistants, psychiatrists, nuns, some of whom also had medical and psychiatric training, levitating six inches off the ground while objects flew off shelves in the same room, according to Dr. Richard E. Gallagher, who documented the case in the February issue of the New Oxford Review.

Click here for full story:

Real-life case of demon possession
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: Real demon possession
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09 2009 - 06:50PM »
 =D> =D> =D> Great Post
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Jan 15 2009 - 03:54PM »
WOW! Qu She must've never heard the saying "If you play with fire........." LOL
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Demon

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Jan 17 2009 - 06:31PM »
Well, imagine that.  A person with a long history of belonging to Satanic groups gets possessed.  Who would have thought it?    wh

Duh????