Author Topic: some stunning evps.  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Cemeterydude

• Mere Mortal
some stunning evps.
« on: Jan 28 2009 - 12:07AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmtXBtkeLqE

this is a scary and stunning video on the grove.
it has truly dumbfounding evps.
please watch it and tell me what you think.
watch out for 3:04 though cos a screamer face comes up.
:)

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: some stunning evps.
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28 2009 - 12:21AM »
Thanks for the warning about the screaming face.  Up until that it is a good video.  I have never seen that one before. 

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Jan 28 2009 - 08:04AM »
I think I saw this one before but never posted it because of the crap with the screaming face at the very end.  Besides that, it was a very well done video with some nice EVP's.

It's really beyond me why someone would take a otherwise really well down video and ruin it with that screaming face crap!   cho  BTW, Cemeterydude thanks for posting this, I don't want you to take it the wrong way.  It is a good video just a stupid ending and it's not your fault. 
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 02 2009 - 08:38AM »
OMGosh! I've never seen that one bfore! Did anyone else recognize that so much of what is on that video is eerily similar to evidence that our own members have caught? Correct me if I'm wrong but don't WE have an evp that sounds like I love you too? Just like the one on this video. To me that gives Ghost1's EVP even more credibility than it already had. Which was a lot before and now it's shot thru the roof...lol  Then there is the shadow figure on the video that looks WHAT? just like Racheals photo at the fence!! I think it is the exact same place! I can't wait to hear back from you guys to either tell me why I'm imagining this or if you see it too! Tell me either way....I want to know your opinions.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Feb 02 2009 - 09:09AM »
Yeah, I found that interesting too that they have a EVP that sounds just like our "I Love you" one......So much so I even thought it was ours at first.  I had to listen a few times.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: Feb 02 2009 - 02:14PM »
Yeah, I found that interesting too that they have a EVP that sounds just like our "I Love you" one......So much so I even thought it was ours at first.  I had to listen a few times.
I thought that too at first Ghost1. I thought that perhaps the guy that made this video had gotten a copy of your EVP and added to this video. But then I knew if he had done that you would have said something and made him give you credit. But it's just amazing to me. At first when you guys came back with that EVP we all thought it was scary that the spirit said they hated someone and then we thought it odd that a spirit would say "I love you" just out of the blue like that. I for one thought it must be saying something else. But now I'm thinking that perhaps there is a spirit at the Grove that likes to say "I love you" to random visitors of the cemetery. =D>

~Colleen~

Offline MarkMc1990

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: May 31 2009 - 03:43PM »
Wow those were creepy! The picture of the woman in the pond is simply stunning! As is the last pic of face in the bush along the path!
-Mark

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 31 2009 - 06:31PM »
Yeah that one of the image of the lady right on top of the pond is amazing. That one and the one of the face along the path are very hard to believe. Not that I don't. I would love to have more info about who took the photos and what they felt at the time and just if they sound credible or not. I still love the video. It's amazing. I have no idea why they put the screamer on the end. :055confused:
~Colleen~