Author Topic: Tee pee in the woods.  (Read 1566 times)

Offline SedateYourHate

• Super Creep!
  • Mere Mortal
  • To be great is to be misunderstood.
Tee pee in the woods.
« on: Feb 22 2009 - 02:47PM »
On August 25th, 2006 (or something close to that), me and about six other people were at Bachelors Grove having a little get together for our friend's birthday. We were chillin' in the woods part most of the time, and we decided to build a tee pee. If anyone went there around that time, you've probably seen it, or the remains of it. None of us had a camera on us then, and just today I found two pictures of it taken by other people. I didn't find anything about it on here, and I'm sorry if it's already been mentioned and I missed it...

Well, I'm not sure who took the pictures, but here they are.

This one looks like it was taken shortly after we built it. The logs in front of it are a "couch" I made. :)
Original source

This one looks like it was taken after a few weeks or so.
Original source

I just thought it'd be something kind of interesting to share, 'cause it was really fun. :D
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"  -Dr. Seuss

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Tee pee in the woods.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22 2009 - 03:00PM »
First off.....Welcome to the forum!

Yes, I have had people tell me stories of a Tee pee in the woods before.  They where different pretty much each time, from a unknown Tee Pee to a wild man that lived in the woods     Yours is the first picture of seen of it though, thanks for sharing
. :Y:

BTW, It pretty cool the way you found a picture of it after all these years.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline SedateYourHate

• Super Creep!
  • Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Feb 23 2009 - 01:31AM »
Thank you, and you're welcome. :)

I was there the night before, and decided to do a bit of research on it again considering I forgot most of the stuff I've read before. Then I felt like seeing some of the supposed ghost pictures and whatnot, so I typed "Bachelors Grove" into Google images. On like the third page I found the picture of it, almost abolished. Then I typed in "Bachelors Grove tee pee", and I found the picture of it when it was practically perfect. I got so excited, lol. I send them to everyone who was there that day that helped build it. I'm also glad to hear that people have talked about it before. :)
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"  -Dr. Seuss

Offline SedateYourHate

• Super Creep!
  • Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Feb 23 2009 - 02:10AM »
This is probably just nothing, but I decided to examine the pictures to see if I noticed anything.

The top kind of looked similar to the wolf, at a glance. The more I looked at it, I didn't think so.
The bottom one... well, it looks like a smiley face to me, lol. It's kind of weird though. I don't know what could've been there that would look like that... then again, it doesn't really look like a ghost to me, although I'm definitely no expert at all.

This may just be because of the rather poor quality, but it kind of looks like a face to me. And maybe since it is poor quality, it just didn't get that great of a shot of it?

What do you guys think? I haven't slept in about 32 hours, so I don't know how much I should trust my judgment right now..

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Feb 23 2009 - 10:22AM »
Welcome SedateYourHate! This is such a cool story! Thanks for sharing your story with us. And that does definitely look like a smiley face. Like you ...I don't really know what to make of it but it looks as much like a smiley face as any I've ever seen....LOL  If I was a ghost in BGC and came upon that cool little tee-pee that's were I would want to hang out for a while....lol 

I hope to see you here often.   che

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #5 on: Feb 23 2009 - 10:39PM »
I do love the smiley face.  If you look in the first picture it looks like it is a sticker or patch sitting on the ground.  I agree with you about the wolf.  I hate how your eyes can play tricks on you, when I look at it for a long time I think I see what you are talking about but then if I look away and them come back I can't see it.  Cool story about the tee pee !!!!!!!!

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #6 on: Mar 08 2009 - 05:08PM »
wow very interesting
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com