Author Topic: Ghost Girl at Bachelors Grove - 9/21/08  (Read 25935 times)

Offline babylissa

• Mere Mortal
  • WWW.GHOSTSANDGHOULS.NET
    • Ghosts and Ghouls
Ghost Girl at Bachelors Grove - 9/21/08
« on: Feb 24 2009 - 02:21AM »
I i just want to say thank you for letting me join the group .My name is Melissa Hall and I would like show you the picture I snapped at Bachelors Grove on September 21st 2008 .My friend Mary and I went to Bachelors Grove when we arrived no one was there just me and her so The first thing I do is start taking pictures as usual .And when I take pictures I make sure no one is around as always rule of thumb , I didn't notice nothing in my sony cybershot digital camera (kinda small screen ) until I got home and started looking over the pictures on my computer that's when my daughter noticed something blue in the background of this picture so I went to paint and enlarged the image low and behold this is what I got I almost fell off my chair .....I just wish I knew WHO she was and the story behind it .I have written the suntimes ,History channel and I have not heard anything back yet ..Thanks for reading and viewing my picture any comments are welcome .Melissa Hall

Copyright © 2007-2009, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved

Offline SedateYourHate

• Super Creep!
  • Mere Mortal
  • To be great is to be misunderstood.
RE: Ghost Girl at Bachelors Grove - 9/21/08
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24 2009 - 03:50AM »
That's pretty awesome. Even if other people were there, it's pretty obvious it's not a person. It's translucent and there's nothing from the waist down. Thanks for sharing. :]
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"  -Dr. Seuss

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Feb 24 2009 - 05:46AM »
Melissa,
What a GREAT picture.  You must of been very excited to find that.  I am assuming that is was not your first time there.  Welcome the BG forum and Thank you so such for sharing your picture and story with us.
Gina

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Feb 24 2009 - 11:11AM »
Hummmm....I wonder, could it possibility be?   Same color dress and some sort of bonnet on both of there heads????      cher

I just ran the picture through my Exif Reader, and it shows no signs of editing.  This is the unedited original picture.

Filename : ghost BG 9-21-081.jpg
JFIF_APP1 : Exif
Main Information
ImageDescription :
Make : SONY
Model : DSC-S730
DateTime : 2008:09:21 11:59:22
Sub Information
ExposureTime : 1/125Sec
FNumber : F2.8
ExposureProgram : Program Normal
ISOSpeedRatings : 100
ExifVersion : 0221
DateTimeOriginal : 2008:09:21 11:59:22
DateTimeDigitized : 2008:09:21 11:59:22
CompressedBitsPerPixel : 8/1 (bit/pixel)
ExposureBiasValue : EV0.0
MaxApertureValue : F2.8
MeteringMode : Division
LightSource : Unidentified
Flash : Fired(Compulsory/return light not detected)
FocalLength : 5.80(mm)
ExifImageWidth : 3072
ExifImageHeight : 2304
ExposureMode : Auto
WhiteBalance : Auto
SceneCaptureType : Standard
Saturation : Normal
Sharpness : Normal
Vendor Original Information

All Rights Reserved
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #4 on: Feb 24 2009 - 12:25PM »
Maybe ... they do look similar.  I am so excited about this new picture.  It is a good one

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #5 on: Feb 24 2009 - 09:01PM »
Holly crap, I think you caught the same apparition as in the other picture.  She's turned to the side in yours but it sure looks like it might be the same woman.  What are the odds of that?    Qu

Great picture!

Offline SedateYourHate

• Super Creep!
  • Mere Mortal
  • To be great is to be misunderstood.
« Reply #6 on: Feb 25 2009 - 12:41PM »
I think it is indeed quite the possibility that these are the same woman. Maybe not, but maybe. I think so because in a way, they're both rather clear pictures. It'd be pretty cool if some other people were also able to get a picture of her.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"  -Dr. Seuss

Offline babylissa

• Mere Mortal
    • Ghosts and Ghouls
« Reply #7 on: Feb 25 2009 - 11:11PM »
 Hope I'm doing this right was tring to  figure out how to respond on here lol anyways when was your gal photographed what day and were was she i do have the spot were she was photographed i went out there the following week and took a tape measure etc to debunk the picture i got nothing that day ...wish i knew who she was ..wish there was real pictures somewhere of her when she was alive ...Thank you for all your comments and input ,
also i have been searching for answers since i snapped this picture guess i came to the right place sorry i didnt find it sonner tho .wish there were pictures on those graves it would make it much easier to identify the person..maybe we are on to something here

Offline babylissa

• Mere Mortal
    • Ghosts and Ghouls
« Reply #8 on: Feb 25 2009 - 11:16PM »
I wish there was some kind of editoror program out there that could tell if the picture is a ghost or a real person like to tell if there is a total soild figure 

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Ghost Girl at Bachelors Grove - 9/21/08
« Reply #9 on: Feb 26 2009 - 09:10PM »
That would be sweet if there was one

Offline babylissa

• Mere Mortal
    • Ghosts and Ghouls
« Reply #10 on: Feb 26 2009 - 11:36PM »
was just telling John about your ghost girl and i was browsing thru my pictures now your ghost gal pic is right by the Moss grave and to the right is a tree right next to the tree is a FENCE ..why on earth would a human lodge themselves in between a tree and a fence so my theroy would be that you did capture a spirit ..here is the picture i have to show you if you enlarge the picture you will see how the fence is real close to the tree were the gal in your pic was standing
Melissa

All Rights Reserved

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #11 on: Feb 27 2009 - 06:25PM »
Wow, Melissa! :Y: That is an INCREDIBLE picture!!! bo And I do believe we may have the same girl in both pictures! It's quite possible! Way to go everyone!! =D>
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #12 on: Mar 14 2009 - 11:20PM »
Great shot Melissa!
My picture was taken on October 19th.  Ghost1, Marion76 and myself were all there the day you took your picture.  Were you with the group that came through?  By the light it looks like we were there around the same time :)
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Jamalbi

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #13 on: Mar 16 2009 - 01:08AM »
That picture is amazing and someone mentioned it is unedited so ... assuming the picture is genuine,  more proof Bachelor's Grove is indeed haunting. I want to go there myself so bad but I am all the way in Florida.
Anyone have an idea who the little ghost girl in the picture could be? Just curious. I know there is supposedly a ghost girl haunting the cemetery. Could be the same one in the picture. Excellent photo. =D>
Ghosts are people too.

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #14 on: Mar 17 2009 - 12:10AM »
Really cool, It looks so real it looks fake, very interesting, if I ever capture something like that I would die happy.
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.