BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > OUR VERY BEST BACHELOR'S GROVE PICTURES & EVP's

Ghost Girl at Bachelors Grove - 9/21/08

(1/11) > >>

babylissa:
I i just want to say thank you for letting me join the group .My name is Melissa Hall and I would like show you the picture I snapped at Bachelors Grove on September 21st 2008 .My friend Mary and I went to Bachelors Grove when we arrived no one was there just me and her so The first thing I do is start taking pictures as usual .And when I take pictures I make sure no one is around as always rule of thumb , I didn't notice nothing in my sony cybershot digital camera (kinda small screen ) until I got home and started looking over the pictures on my computer that's when my daughter noticed something blue in the background of this picture so I went to paint and enlarged the image low and behold this is what I got I almost fell off my chair .....I just wish I knew WHO she was and the story behind it .I have written the suntimes ,History channel and I have not heard anything back yet ..Thanks for reading and viewing my picture any comments are welcome .Melissa Hall

Copyright © 2007-2009, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved

SedateYourHate:
That's pretty awesome. Even if other people were there, it's pretty obvious it's not a person. It's translucent and there's nothing from the waist down. Thanks for sharing. :]

Jeepgirlgina:
Melissa,
What a GREAT picture.  You must of been very excited to find that.  I am assuming that is was not your first time there.  Welcome the BG forum and Thank you so such for sharing your picture and story with us.
Gina

Ghost1:
Hummmm....I wonder, could it possibility be?   Same color dress and some sort of bonnet on both of there heads????      cher

I just ran the picture through my Exif Reader, and it shows no signs of editing.  This is the unedited original picture.

Filename : ghost BG 9-21-081.jpg
JFIF_APP1 : Exif
Main Information
ImageDescription :
Make : SONY
Model : DSC-S730
DateTime : 2008:09:21 11:59:22
Sub Information
ExposureTime : 1/125Sec
FNumber : F2.8
ExposureProgram : Program Normal
ISOSpeedRatings : 100
ExifVersion : 0221
DateTimeOriginal : 2008:09:21 11:59:22
DateTimeDigitized : 2008:09:21 11:59:22
CompressedBitsPerPixel : 8/1 (bit/pixel)
ExposureBiasValue : EV0.0
MaxApertureValue : F2.8
MeteringMode : Division
LightSource : Unidentified
Flash : Fired(Compulsory/return light not detected)
FocalLength : 5.80(mm)
ExifImageWidth : 3072
ExifImageHeight : 2304
ExposureMode : Auto
WhiteBalance : Auto
SceneCaptureType : Standard
Saturation : Normal
Sharpness : Normal
Vendor Original Information

Copyright © 2007-2009, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved

Jeepgirlgina:
Maybe ... they do look similar.  I am so excited about this new picture.  It is a good one

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version