Author Topic: Ghost Girl at Bachelors Grove - 9/21/08  (Read 25931 times)

Offline guzman5

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Ghost Girl at Bachelors Grove - 9/21/08
« Reply #30 on: Aug 12 2009 - 03:27PM »
that is one of the most clearest ghost pictures ive ever seen  Qu Qu Qu
« Last Edit: Aug 12 2009 - 03:30PM by guzman5 »
"It's Better To Come Home with a Ghost Than Not Come Home at all."

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #31 on: Aug 13 2009 - 06:25AM »
Very nice picture and clear.  che

Offline lovemyboston

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #32 on: Aug 17 2009 - 08:40PM »
WOW GREAT PICTURE.I WOULD LOVE TO GO THERE AT NIGHT BUT NOT BY MY SELF ter

Offline Mr. X

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #33 on: Aug 23 2009 - 03:20PM »
That's absolutely crazy, all these pictures and sounds are. I want to go in there so badly now! Got a good look around last night, cops everywhere.  I had only heard of this place yesterday, and decided to drive down there.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #34 on: Aug 23 2009 - 03:25PM »
That's absolutely crazy, all these pictures and sounds are. I want to go in there so badly now! Got a good look around last night, cops everywhere.  I had only heard of this place yesterday, and decided to drive down there.

Hi, and welcome to our site.....

Don't go at night, to dangerous.  Go in the daytime, it's still just as haunted and it's perfectly legal...all our best pic's and EVP's are from daytime.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Mr. X

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #35 on: Aug 25 2009 - 03:55PM »

Hi, and welcome to our site.....

Don't go at night, to dangerous.  Go in the daytime, it's still just as haunted and it's perfectly legal...all our best pic's and EVP's are from daytime.

Thanks!

Dangerous in what way(s)?

We tried going at night but didn't find the entrance... and didn't want to park too far.

Saw a bunch of police with bullet proof vests at the gas station as well.

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #36 on: Aug 25 2009 - 04:13PM »
Those police you saw are the reason it's dangerous...

Being on any forest preserve district land is trespassing, and is definitely something you want to avoid. Fines can be anywhere between $50 to up to $1000 dollars, and you really don't want a charge of misdemeanor trespassing on your record.

Also, less than savory people tend to do their less than savory business in the grove during darker hours, and those types don't appreciate spectators or company. Mostly it's vandals, but occasionally you do run into those who have a different sort of faith.

Plus, common sense says forest + nighttime = bad idea unless you can see in the dark with FLIR-level capabilities.
Loading Signature...

Offline Mr. X

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #37 on: Aug 26 2009 - 09:57PM »
Those police you saw are the reason it's dangerous...

Being on any forest preserve district land is trespassing, and is definitely something you want to avoid. Fines can be anywhere between $50 to up to $1000 dollars, and you really don't want a charge of misdemeanor trespassing on your record.

Also, less than savory people tend to do their less than savory business in the grove during darker hours, and those types don't appreciate spectators or company. Mostly it's vandals, but occasionally you do run into those who have a different sort of faith.

Plus, common sense says forest + nighttime = bad idea unless you can see in the dark with FLIR-level capabilities.

Have their been murders there recently?

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #38 on: Aug 26 2009 - 10:35PM »
There have been bodies found periodically in the area, however I don't think the murders actually happened there... It's always been a dumping ground for bodies, and current events shouldn't be any different than history.

However, that isn't an encouragement to start a trend, either... Just ask Ghost about the clearing about a quarter-mile down the trail from the Grove.
Loading Signature...

Offline courtdog

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #39 on: Nov 13 2009 - 03:42PM »
i saw this same girl about 3 years ago when I went with two of my other friends. I had taken a video on my phone and didnt notice anything at the time, but when I went back and viewed the video I saw her. She came out of a bush and was skipping around me and my friends as we were walking down the gravel trail to the cemetery. Ive never been so spooked before in my life.  Qu

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #40 on: Nov 13 2009 - 04:32PM »
That is an outstanding picture. I am surprised I missed seeing it way back in the vaults!!
Is it possible that it is the very same spirit that appeared in Rachael's photo?
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #41 on: Dec 13 2009 - 07:01PM »
i saw this same girl about 3 years ago when I went with two of my other friends. I had taken a video on my phone and didnt notice anything at the time, but when I went back and viewed the video I saw her. She came out of a bush and was skipping around me and my friends as we were walking down the gravel trail to the cemetery. Ive never been so spooked before in my life.  Qu
Do you still have this footage?
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #42 on: Dec 13 2009 - 07:51PM »
If you still have that video I can help you get it uploaded to your computer so you can share it with us. That would be huge.
You are forsaken.

Offline ariadna89

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #43 on: Feb 06 2010 - 11:01AM »
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO COOL I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE BUT I WILL BE SOON IM SO XCITED I CANT WAIT TO GO.....ESPECIALLY AFTER SEEING THIS.....ANY ADVICED ON WHERE I SHOULD FOCUS THE MORE?

Offline musicmomma23

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #44 on: Aug 23 2010 - 03:02PM »
SO this one amazes me because the other post i replied to also shows a woman with light colored hair and blue clothing it could be the same apparition. And she is very clearly transparent.

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=1209.0