Author Topic: One more for your opinion  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
One more for your opinion
« on: Dec 06 2007 - 09:11PM »
OK...story behind this is I had a nephew who died of Leukemia when he was 19.  He has visited my house once....long story but he was seen by two of us on the same night.  Anyway this past summer we did the relay for life in his memory.  The picture I have attached is of my sister (his mom) and my niece (his sister).  Look right under my sister's hand.  Maybe a bug?  But I was not using a flash and it is so bright.   Qu

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: One more for your opinion
« Reply #1 on: Dec 06 2007 - 09:26PM »
Not really sure, It does kind of look like a bug....maybe, seems like it might have wings.  However this is day time with no flash, so I'm not sure why It would glow like that?   cho

Don't really know, I'm sorry I didn't help to much.  Maybe he came to watch?

I'll keep looking at it thought, run it through some different enhancement programs I have.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Rivers

• Mere Mortal
Re: One more for your opinion
« Reply #2 on: Dec 09 2007 - 07:56PM »
I think you have the essence of a spirit there. I could be wrong but thats my opinion. I could find nothing that would give off that kind of light to interfere with the photo. Good shot
Micheal Rivers: Author of Voyage of The Black Witch. Coming soon!! Ghosts of the Coastal plains.