Author Topic: Another Possible Appariton of a Man  (Read 14405 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Possible Appariton of a Man
« Reply #15 on: Dec 05 2007 - 11:23PM »
Oh.... and I had to change my batteries there 3 times in about an hour!  After we got back in the car my camera was fine.

That battery thing is quite common there,  I went there a few weeks ago with a member from here and his new batteries where dead as soon as we got there.  Also My neighbor went there with me and her camera memory stick was formatted while we were there.

It's a strange place  kn
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #16 on: Dec 05 2007 - 11:28PM »
I didn't feel weird there or anything.  Just the batteries and that was all.  I just kept taking picture after picture hoping to catch something on film that I could look at later.  After BG we went to Country House to eat and then to Graue Mill (slave cemetary) and THAT PLACE WAS WEIRD!  cho  Then we went to Algonquin Cemetary and talk about the heeby jeevies!  My batteries died there too cho
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #17 on: Dec 06 2007 - 12:18AM »
Wow it looks as though Ghost1 has found a couple of ghost hunters in the area!! You guys did a lot in one day didn't you?  You said that there is a murderer's grave there? That gives me the shivers!  So all of these great cemetarys are in driving distance of each other for a day at the Cemetarys .....that's great!

Be sure to check out Ghost1's post about the Wolf Creature that he captured on film at the BG!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #18 on: Dec 06 2007 - 12:23AM »
Wow it looks as though Ghost1 has found a couple of ghost hunters in the area!! You guys did a lot in one day didn't you?  You said that there is a murderer's grave there? That gives me the shivers!  So all of these great cemetarys are in driving distance of each other for a day at the Cemetarys .....that's great!

Be sure to check out Ghost1's post about the Wolf Creature that he captured on film at the BG!
We sure did!  We were first time ghost hunting maniacs that day LOL LOL  We stayed out till 11:00 LOL LOL  Started at 1:00 :)  We had a great time.  The Algonquin cemetary is really really creepy!!!  Going to check out the wolfman thingy right now LOL
Heather & Maggie

Offline rbug

• Mere Mortal
Re: Another Possible Appariton of a Man
« Reply #19 on: Dec 08 2007 - 12:19AM »
Another excellant photo from BG.  The man on the tree base is plausible however, there is no denying the childs face and body to the right of it.  The child is rather large headed and looking to the right with his arm out in front of him.  He seems to be wearing a rusty colored outfit. Good one!!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: Jan 03 2008 - 02:58AM »
I definitely see the little boy.  To me he is one of the most clear ones. He almost looks like he has on his little cowboy outfit. he definitely has kind of a bowl cut haircut...... kind of long. And yes he does have sort of a big head. This is an amazing photo. It should never get lost too far back in the archives.  Perhaps you could put it in CopperMine!
~Colleen~

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #21 on: Jan 04 2008 - 12:44AM »
I can't tell y'all enough how terrific y'all are emb bo  Everyone on this forum has been open minded and been very kind regarding my photo..... I really appreciate it bo :Y:
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: Jan 07 2008 - 03:57AM »
It is an excellent photo without a doubt Heather. You can be very proud of it.   :Y:
~Colleen~

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #23 on: Jan 07 2008 - 08:08PM »
Thanks Colleen emb :^:
Heather & Maggie

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #24 on: Feb 02 2008 - 11:53AM »
Oh my is that ever clear, another very good picture.   =D>

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #25 on: May 14 2008 - 11:34PM »
Well, when I first uploaded the picture........ I freaked........ I had Gina on the phone with me and immediately sent it to her to look at.  I get kind of an eery feeling when I look at it.  Almost as if I feel like I was invading on his space......... the weirdest part was that when I was taking the pictures at BG I was walking around the cemetery and I just felt like I should go over to that area and start taking random pictures......... I have no idea why........ so I did.  My batteries died on me numerous times in that area of BG too.

So I sent Gina the photo and she went and posted it on another ghost forum and then found this forum as well and posted it here too, when she was home sick one day.  Then she told me about the forums and I joined.

As far as Gina and I......... we have known each other for about 4 years through a bulldog forum we both belong to.  I have a 7.5 year female named Maggie (hence Maggpie :) ) and she has two males that are both in love with Maggie.

I am originally from down in Chicago and work there 3 days out of the week and so we get together when I am down there.

This past summer my father was dying and he was in Florida and it was a very fast downhill battle with cancer (we were blessed he did not suffer long, but he was young 63 :^( ) so Gina was there for me and offered to watch Maggie while I flew down to be with him in his last days.  That really bonded our friendship more.

Gina's hubby is an avid ghost hunter and I always watch the show and Gina and I finally decided to go do it and BG, Graue Mill and Algonquin Cemetery is where we went.  Thta is the only time I have gone, with the exception of sitting in the car while her and her hubby went into the Galveston Cemetery while we were there on vacation last month.

PHEW LOL  How's that for answering your questions? LOL
Heather & Maggie

Offline dexters7

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #26 on: Sep 10 2008 - 11:11PM »
This one is almost too clear to consider it to be just a tree. The lines of the man just do not fit in with the background at all, and the entire body, clothes, and position are so realistic. This one's just eery.

Great pic!

Offline qwerty56

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #27 on: May 09 2009 - 09:35AM »
Wow, Magpie!
When you edited the picture to make it clearer, you can really see his facial features!

Nice work! :camera:

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #28 on: May 17 2009 - 11:58AM »
Hrm....this picture is no where near as clear as Magpies, but looks kind of similar?  It's boxed in in red in the back left of the pic... :) Thoughts?
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #29 on: May 17 2009 - 12:13PM »
Rachael,
I saw it right away.  It looks like a transparent figure right inside the area you marked