BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > OUR VERY BEST BACHELOR'S GROVE PICTURES & EVP's

Another Possible Appariton of a Man

<< < (2/7) > >>

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: jeepgirlgina on Dec 05 2007 - 10:15PM   ---So what are your thoughts?  There are no one there when the picture was taken. 

--- End quote ---

Well, my thoughts are you have a very clear apparition of a man there.

Being that this is one of the most haunted graveyards in the world, it's no big shock you got this picture.

Great Job  =D>   =D>

Jeepgirlgina:
Thanks....We took a lot of pictures that day.  My friend Heather took that one.  It was the only thing we got.  It was our first time, we went out of curiosity.  We were both surprised when we saw that picture.

ntdouglas:
That is an excellent picture Gina. Thats right there with Ghost1's wolf thing picture. Blow it up to at least 200%. There is no doubt about this one. Ghost1 and myself were there a month ago and weren't nearly that lucky! :Y:

Colleen2510:
This is one awesome capture.  For the hardcore skeptic this can hardly be debunked.  For someone like me who has seen so much that I don't have to be convinced that it is possible but only that there is activity in that place I can see a couple more. I looked at it quite closely and had already noticed these spots but then when Ghost1 did his enhancement and I put it under the magnifier I do really believe that there is more than one aparition here.  Only the man is obvious but I would like to point out these others anyway.

Oh and under the magnifier these were only enhanced. Sometimes it gets blurry or pixely when you magnify it but these points that I circled were only more clear when magnified and that went a long way in deciding whether or not to post my opinion about the others. 

You do have an incredible cap here and Ghost1 we should all remember were this spot is as it may be an active spot all the time.

Colleen2510:
The 2 smaller circles that i put on the enhanced picture are prolly just illusions but in the enhanced version under the magnifier they the one looks like a tiny skeleton head and the other looked like a creepy face. I just circled them cause i wanted to point them out and here what you guys see there.  kn

cof

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version