Author Topic: 3-31-09 Rainy Day Trip  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
3-31-09 Rainy Day Trip
« on: Mar 31 2009 - 04:36PM »
I just got back from a trip to the Grove with Ro and his wife Julie.  It was pretty much a cloudy day with light rain on and off, but the nice thing was is that no one else was there to bother us.

I have a lot of pictures to go through yet, but I wanted to share these here.  Ro and I started our Bachelor's Grove cleanup a bit early.  He started to try to break apart a big dead tree, so then I started to help too....Well we got the whole tree broke up and moved to the outside of the gate!   :victory:

Here are a few pic's of before and after, boy what a difference it made just removing one big dead tree....just imagine what we can get done the day of the clean up when we have help.

After

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: 3-31-09 Rainy Day Trip
« Reply #1 on: Mar 31 2009 - 09:42PM »
Wow...what a difference.  What is the black thing in picture four, far left, behind that tombstone

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Mar 31 2009 - 09:45PM »
Wow...what a difference.  What is the black thing in picture four, far left, behind that tombstone

I think that was Ro's hat....He had a black one on and had set it down.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: Mar 31 2009 - 10:15PM »
LOL   I thought you had captured another great picture and that I was the first to notice it.   emb

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Apr 07 2009 - 08:19PM »
Nice & clear photos.
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #5 on: Apr 08 2009 - 03:46PM »
I'm sure that you are right about what that is Ghost1. But it sure looks like a woman laying the upper part of her body across the top of the tombstone with her head laying on her arm. You know like if you were really tired and that was the closest place to rest. lol  I'm not saying that it's not the hat and whatever else they prolly laid down on the stone. I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying what it looked like to me when I zoomed in. And Gina you sure do have good eyes cause I looked and looked at those pics n didn't see that till I read your post. Good job on the tree cleanup guys! :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: Apr 08 2009 - 04:05PM »
OK it's very hard for me to keep track of which headstones are which and were they are since I have never been to the cemetery and only have pics to go by. And I have a difficult time navagating anyway. Anyway my point is that in the first and 2nd pics there is a 3 tiered stone and there is a round ball looking thing sitting on top of it. Is that the same stone that later ends up with the hat on it? And what is the round thing?
~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: Apr 08 2009 - 06:46PM »
OK it's very hard for me to keep track of which headstones are which and were they are since I have never been to the cemetery and only have pics to go by. And I have a difficult time navagating anyway. Anyway my point is that in the first and 2nd pics there is a 3 tiered stone and there is a round ball looking thing sitting on top of it. Is that the same stone that later ends up with the hat on it? And what is the round thing?

Yes, that's the one.  That's a little toy duck on top of it.........

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: Apr 12 2009 - 04:03PM »

Yes, that's the one.  That's a little toy duck on top of it.........
Thanks for clearing that up for me!  :)

~Colleen~