BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Upload & discuss pictures from BACHELOR'S GROVE here.

Orange light

(1/2) > >>

Ghost1:
Here is a picture from my trip to Bachelor's Grove in April 2007, I'm still going through pictures from all my visits this year.  I have gone there 5 times this year, with about 50 pictures each time.  I have all ready posted my best finds now I'm going through and posting some more.

This one I saw right after I took the picture in April, however I have no idea what it could be.......I have more with weird Orange/red lights in the sky besides this one.  I'm open for ideas here, anyone have a clue what this could be?   kn

Copyright © 2007, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums 

Jeepgirlgina:
Were you able to see it before you snapped the picture or did it just show up in the picture?  That is really interesting.  Not sure what it could be

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: jeepgirlgina on Dec 08 2007 - 06:06PM   ---Were you able to see it before you snapped the picture or did it just show up in the picture?  That is really interesting.  Not sure what it could be

--- End quote ---

No, it was only in the picture. I even saw it in the cameras display right after I took it, however I couldn't see a thing when I looked up for it?
I'm going through more picture now too, I have more with the same weird Orange/red glow.

Darkone:
Again, that's a strange one.  I have heard other stories about reddish lights moving about the graveyard, maybe you caught one.

I've looked at this pretty close and I can't really tell what it might be, like I said you might have caught one of the ghost lights!

Maggpie:
Very interesting indeed :)

I have a question........ how do you go in there at night?  Do you get permission or just go?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version