Author Topic: and another one....  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
and another one....
« on: Apr 11 2009 - 02:43PM »
Here is another one from about.com.  It is about a story we have seen before.    Link: http://paranormal.about.com/od/ghostphotos/ig/Paranormal-Photo-Gallery/girls_tracks_lg.htm

Story:  My daughter and some friends went to San Antonio, Texas this last weekend and went to the railroad tracks where they say that a busload of children were killed there a long time ago. They took several pictures. They emailed them to me after they got home to show me and a ghost appeared in this one. They had no idea that it was in the picture until the next day when I printed out the picture and showed them. It was really freaky. It appears to be a little girl carrying a teddy bear. What do you think?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: and another one....
« Reply #1 on: Apr 11 2009 - 07:34PM »
Now this one I know we have...somewhere?  (again just to much good stuff to remember it all)

I thought this was a really pic too.  If I remember right we have a video about this story too......somewhere
   :*:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Apr 11 2009 - 11:15PM »
I know we do...but I have tried search and still cannot find the video

Offline SedateYourHate

• Super Creep!
  • Mere Mortal
  • To be great is to be misunderstood.
« Reply #3 on: Apr 11 2009 - 11:36PM »
I remember seeing/reading about that before, might've been here. Who knows. Anyway, it's still a good picture. :)
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"  -Dr. Seuss

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 12 2009 - 11:44AM »
I think this was the very first posting that we had on the subject. And since then it has come up ever so often in other postings.

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=240.0

They have actually made a movie about it that came out last year on television. Kristen Cavalery (I think that's her name) that played on one of the reality shows starred in it. They didn't stick to the story and they made up a bunch of stuff so it was only "based" on the true story.

« Last Edit: Apr 12 2009 - 11:52AM by Colleen2510 »
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com