Author Topic: Water power, cars and more  (Read 2639 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Water power, cars and more
« on: Apr 17 2009 - 09:41AM »
Check this out, I found these while surfing YouTube.  This man has made a torch that can melt anything in seconds and it runs 100% on water, If that's not enough, he is now running his car on pure tap water.  =D>

He has developed a way to turn water into energy!

Boy would this help the environment and fuel costs........ Just think, fill your car up any where with a garden hose.

4 oz of water will run 100 miles!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nodnpKJXGac&feature=player_embedded
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
Re: Water power, cars and more
« Reply #1 on: Apr 17 2009 - 11:26PM »
Boy is that cool, and it all ready works too, it's not just a idea in the works.  Wouldn't that be great, water for fuel!    =D>

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #2 on: Apr 18 2009 - 06:44PM »
The world needs this now!!!!!!
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
« Reply #3 on: May 29 2009 - 11:50AM »
Where ever did you find such an informative video posted??
« Last Edit: Sep 20 2010 - 05:11AM by Tenbears »

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #4 on: Jun 12 2009 - 08:19AM »
You know, maybe the car industry could revive it's self with a amazing idea like this.  And this is a working idea, not just a thought or prototype.

Just my thoughts

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Oct 17 2009 - 11:08AM »
That is amazing! This would solve the world's energy crisis. I also remember reading somewhere that a scientist found a way to burn saltwater which could be used as another fuel source.
I have this nagging question though: because our country is so driven by making profits at the cost of everything else, would this technology be allowed to be put into play, seeing that it might dry up the oil company's profits and jobs?
I also believe that there is a cure for cancer and other diseases that is known but is not put into play for the very same reasons.
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Oct 17 2009 - 11:14AM »
Our current system is so dependent on the oil tycoons that acceptance of this in even an R&D sense would be shot down immediately...

Unfortunately we've allowed our government to be swayed by people and corporations that just don't care about anything other than lining their own pockets.

I think we should scrap the entire Senate and House staff and start fresh... Instead of putting old codgers in there, there needs to be an age-limit so that new ideas and new technologies are not only understood, they're embraced and utilized.
Loading Signature...

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Oct 17 2009 - 11:19AM »
I agree with you 200%. We definately need a change and opening of the minds in our government.
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E

Offline wetnyld

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #8 on: Oct 31 2010 - 08:55PM »
Without watching the video again, this happenned several years ago, the problem is that the information disappears.  Conspiracy.   The gas in question is Browns gas or a variation of it.  Browns gas generators are available on line. Made in Japan.  Browns gas does many things. Some claims seem extraordinary.

But now the reality. It is assumed that if this knowledge was released for automotive use, the oil industry would collapse.

On the contrary, if You and I no longer had to spend $150 a week on gasoline, we would have that money to spend elsewher.
If the oil people didnt have to convert to gasoline, they would be able to make OTHER petrochemical products. Read--Plastic.
Remember the Fiero? Plastic car made by GM. The Saturn also had plastic panels.  They couldnt produce enough product because of expense and lack of raw material.  They had to divert to fuel production.
The petroleum industry would boom if an alternative , cheap fuel was found.  They would divert to other uses. Plastic vehicles, homes, bridges, roads.  Think and it can be. Over the years all of these things were developed and cancelled because of cost.

Many more reasons and examples, but I'll let you guys think up more.