Author Topic: Light in the trees  (Read 1984 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Light in the trees
« on: Dec 08 2007 - 07:19PM »
Here are two pictures with a bright light in them, not  round or Orb looking either.
These two were taken a few minutes apart from each other, on the long dark path to the graveyard through the woods....creepy!

They kind of look like that light in jeepgirlgina's post.
   cho

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=139.0

Copyright © 2007, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums 
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Light in the trees
« Reply #1 on: Dec 08 2007 - 07:25PM »
hmmmmmmm.............those are really interesting.  In the second picture there are 3 of them.  What do you think?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Dec 08 2007 - 07:35PM »
hmmmmmmm.............those are really interesting.  In the second picture there are 3 of them.  What do you think?

Yeah, in the second one there is another very bright orb looking one.
To bright to be a Orb if you ask me, but I'm so hesitant to call things Orb's now.

Did you notice that in the second one it has the shape of the one in your post?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: Dec 08 2007 - 07:57PM »
I know what you mean about the Orb thing.  That site you posted earlier basically gave me the impression that Orbs are nothing.  But then you see pictures like your and how can you not believe in Orbs.  It is so confusing.   kn

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 11 2007 - 08:54PM »
Very interesting pictures Ghost1.

I definitely believe in orbs as I have actually seen them in person so there was no way that it could have been water, bug, dust or anything else. These balls of light bounced around the house and yard and even responded to questions and directions.  Not responded in a verbal way but in a way that i could definitely tell that it understood me and I understood it. I ask it to bounce once for yes and 2x for no and that's what it did.

The thing is that these orbs were visible to the eye.  And then there are the orbs seen on Ghost1's survielance cameras. They move and they respond to stimuli.  And since Ghost does know the difference in a bug and a light anomoly then I would say that I believe that these were orbs. I even believe in my heart that he had orbs that represented the kittens in the road.  Orbs are energy and our spirits are energy so when we die our energy leaves our bodies and is very likely a round or oblong shape that could appear to bounce. 

But when it comes to a bunch of dots on a picture that were never seen with the eye and don't appear to move or any possibilty that they could be dust or light fragments or anything then I have to say that it just doesn't peak my interest enough to get excited about. 

Now Rivers and Rbug have a lot of photos that they believe are orbs.  They took the photos bcause they felt that there was something there. Unlike a lot of debunkers I tend to take into consideration the testimony of the person who takes the photo as being a form of proof. If you tell me that you photographed an orb because you had a very strong sense that there was energy close by that could not be seen with the eye then that makes the dot or dots more interesting than if you just find a photo and suddenly say "oh look there's an orb".  Sometimes even someone takes a photo that could go either way with any kind of paranormal anomoly....apaition even....and that's when you have to listen to what the photographer is telling you that they felt at the time it wa taken. 
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Cemeterydude

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Jan 27 2009 - 02:09AM »
very interesting  orbs. ive always believed in orbs. where was this exactly? on the path trail or in the actual cemetery?
:)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: Jan 27 2009 - 08:46AM »
very interesting  orbs. ive always believed in orbs. where was this exactly? on the path trail or in the actual cemetery?

That was the long dark path leading to the graveyard..... Or in my case, it was leading out when I took this.

Offline Cemeterydude

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Jan 28 2009 - 12:15AM »
oh yea. silly me. by the way you should check out my first video. its a video on the grove with amazing evps. read the description before you watch it though.
:)