Author Topic: Villisca 4.25.09  (Read 4878 times)

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
Re: Villisca 4.25.09
« Reply #30 on: May 03 2009 - 03:42PM »
I like to see things move when they are not so close to a doorway ya know
« Last Edit: Sep 20 2010 - 05:22AM by Tenbears »

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #31 on: May 03 2009 - 04:03PM »
Infrared is so creepy! Oh and I see now that those aren't orbs in the attic there. I was looking at the pics in a hurry cuz I wanted to comment on them b4 I had to leave. Guess I shoulda waited till I got back and had more time. That's embarrassing  emb 

BTW I have listened to Matt's EVP over and over and I just don't think it's Ghost1 talking cause I hear his voice come in under that voice I'm pretty sure.  What do you think Ghost1? Do you think it sounds like your voice or what?
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #32 on: May 03 2009 - 06:38PM »
Infrared is so creepy! Oh and I see now that those aren't orbs in the attic there. I was looking at the pics in a hurry cuz I wanted to comment on them b4 I had to leave. Guess I shoulda waited till I got back and had more time. That's embarrassing  emb 

BTW I have listened to Matt's EVP over and over and I just don't think it's Ghost1 talking cause I hear his voice come in under that voice I'm pretty sure. 
What do you think Ghost1? Do you think it sounds like your voice or what?

No, That's not me...I'm 100% sure!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #33 on: May 04 2009 - 08:19AM »
Here is Matt's new video from Vallisca that night..............   =D>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut_JhXpMtog&feature=channel_page
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ro

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #34 on: May 04 2009 - 08:56AM »
Great vid Matt!   Nice work!!  :Y: 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: May 04 2009 - 09:42AM »
These are some great EVP's!! Made all the more exciting because they were captured by a group of people that I trust completely. It doesn't get much better than this in the search for paranormal evidence.  :victory:
~Colleen~

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #36 on: May 04 2009 - 03:49PM »
the orb looks pretty convincing, nice catch, looks like we all got some good evidence. The funny thing is december 29th is my birthday, same as jos b moore. :Y:
It's funny, Matt. My birthday is the same as Herman's. LOL!
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #37 on: May 04 2009 - 03:58PM »
Matt! I LOVE the new video! And I definitely hear a little girl saying Lena after I did. There is something after it but I can't tell what it's saying. It sounds like a male voice. I've been having nightmares about the murders. They started Thursday night. I keep seeing 2 little girls and I wake up feeling terrified. Almost as if I were there with them. They were hiding. I want to go back to that house again soon. Who's with me?  :victory:
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #38 on: May 04 2009 - 04:09PM »
Good stuff Matt, I'm psyched to see that footage of the ball from earlier!
Your last EVP... I am not sure what you hear there, but I hear my voice after you say 'probably', it sounds a bit garbled but I think it's all me.  I am going to listen to my recordings to see if I have it as well, and if I can make it out.
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #39 on: May 04 2009 - 07:21PM »
I'm still trying to get what video I have posted, and I haven't even had a chance to see over two hours of it yet at all (my main PC is still acting up)

However on the part I saw, Matt's K2 meter went nuts as the train passed through town in the middle of the night.  There are quite a few stories of how the house seems to reenact the crime late at night as the train go's though...It is thought that the murders where done as the train went through town to cover the sounds??

Either way I'll post as soon as I can.

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
« Reply #40 on: May 04 2009 - 08:10PM »
That was awesome Matt thank you for sharing . the last sounds something about getting revenge. =D>
"Sometimes the Lord quiets the storm, and sometimes he lets the storm rage and calms his child"

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #41 on: May 05 2009 - 11:01AM »
the evp is after your voice, it has a garbled sound to it and then a male voice. Its not you for sure. I know your voice by now, I still have alot of audio to go through, Ive only gone through half. [blink]And I want to say thanks to everyone for there GREAT comments about the video!!!! [/blink]
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #42 on: May 05 2009 - 11:04AM »
Ah, I will have to listen again then!
Thank YOU Matt, for posting it, it's a great video :)
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #43 on: May 05 2009 - 11:05AM »
Ive been having dreams about the house too, that night when I slept downstairs alone is stuck in my head, the house has left a scar in my soul. I want to go back again too, I would go again for sure.
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: May 05 2009 - 01:39PM »
Wow that's kinda crazy about the dreams. I have had a couple and I haven't even been there yet. I've just been addicted to reading and learning about it ever since I learned of the murders a few years ago. I had a nightmare about the murders last night. I keep a dream journal and I had not been too long since writing my dream (nightmare) down when I read these posts! Crazy! Anyway I hope that if you guys get to go again that I will be able to make it.  :praying:  In my opinion you all did a great job and a very professional job with the investigation.   bo
~Colleen~