Author Topic: Episode of "Scary But True" Was About Bachelors Grove This Weekend  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
I ran across one of Ghost1's post today about the flower that seemed to have moved.  Which made me think about a tv show that I watched this week. It's called "Scary But True" and this episode was about 3 teenagers that live in Middleothian (did I spell it correctly?) and they did a project on Bachelors Grove Cemetery.   One of the first things they noticed was that when they first walked past one of the stones none of them noticed a flower lying on top of the stone and it was a flat stone so they had actually stopped there to gather their gear and get ready for the hike thru the cemetery and around to the pond. Now at some point they came back to this same stone and stopped again and one of the girls looked down and ask "was that flower there before?" None of them could remember seeing the flower before and this was night and it was pitch black so I doubt that there had been any other visitors thru there. Of course there is always the remote possibility of it being a prank by either of the 3 teenagers or the camera man. They also couldn't say for certain that it hadn't been there b4 but they were all doubtful and the flower was freshly picked. Also they never did say what stone it was or if it was actually the little girls stone which is suppose to be the one that has fresh flowers just appear on top of it nearly every day but they eluded to it.

Also the 2 girls who were given the job of sitting by the pond kept hearing footsteps and they said that if they hadn't been able to see the guy who was sitting alone by one of the grave sites they would not have been able to stay as long as they did. But the guy said that at no time was he able to see the 2 girls and he asked how could he they were quite far from him. (they kept in touch via radio) The girl then asked him had he not walked over by were they were and stood by a tree and waved at them and he said "no. I have not moved from this spot."  Then they really freaked out and wanted to leave! The girl's said that even though they could not clearly see his face that they absolutely saw a man dressed similar to their friend and he stood beside a tree and waved at them as they shined their flashlight on him after hearing some more of the footsteps.  Interesting.  :*:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
I saw that once.  I'd love to have it on dvd.
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline MattG

• Mere Mortal
During a recent trip to BG me and my two friends i was with decided to each sit on a stone for about 5 minutes in silence to see if we could hear anything. My one friend was sitting on the checkered stone and to the left he heard footsteps, he said he heard two footsteps, then it would stop, and he would hear two more. We walked around a bit more and decided to sit down again, this time i sat on the checkered stone. After about 2 minutes i heard the footsteps as well.

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
...or we COULD do our own allnighter in BGC & capture the whole blessed event on video!
sere

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
...any takers on my last post?!?!?!?! 
sere

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
Anything like that would have to be organized OFF the board.  You never know who's lurking about here, wouldn't want to set ourselves up for jail :)
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!