BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > OUR VERY BEST BACHELOR'S GROVE PICTURES & EVP's

Orange mist

(1/5) > >>

Ghost1:
I just found a few strange things while I was going through my last batch of pictures from Bachelor's Grove. I had gone through them b/4 and never saw a thing, however this time I did find some old things cho

Look at this strange patch of orange mist, never saw it b/4 till I zoomed in.  It looks nothing like the daylight filtering through the trees.
You can even see a shadow on it from the little branch above.

Then look at the second set of pictures, it sure looks like a face in the trees, again I never noticed this B/4 either.

Copyright © 2007-2009, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved

Colleen2510:
 The mist definitely looks as if it doesn't belong there.  Is not sunlight as there is no comparison to the sunlight circled.  As for the face.....it looks animal like......to me looks like a dogs face.  Would you be able to find the spot that was taken at to try and find that tree and see if it is shaped like that in any way?  It might be hard to find that exact spot as there are only trees in the photo. 
 Qu

rbug:
In the picture of the close up of the face,  above and below the white area are those wolf things again!!!

Colleen2510:

--- Quote from: rbug on Oct 15 2007 - 10:26PM   ---In the picture of the close up of the face,  above and below the white area are those wolf things again!!!

--- End quote ---

I completely agree with you rbug.  The bottom one is more dog like but there is definitely something very strange about that face photo.  It resembles a totum poll with several strange looking creatures in a line.  I don't know what to make of it but it is not what you would expect to show up in a bunch of trees!! Great eye Rbug! :)

Darkone:
Yeah, now that you mention it I see the wolf's face there too.  Right under the other face.....Great catch! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version