BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > OUR VERY BEST BACHELOR'S GROVE PICTURES & EVP's

Orange mist

<< < (2/5) > >>

rbug:
Thank you, thank you, Colleen and Darkone.  It helps to wear glasses, I guess. ;)

ntdouglas:
Excellent pic. Awesome website.

Ghost1:
I posted this picture on Ghost Study, and of course they say it's a bug or a rodent or a paper bag on the ground...........Big shock, huh?

So i was going through the pictures again, and here is the same location taken 11 seconds earlier.  I always take 2 - 4 pictures at a time, so I have something to compare too.  Well in this pic 11 second earlier there is nothing at all?

ShutterSpeedValue : 1/246Sec.  This is the shutter Speed of the picture, if it was a bug or rodent, it must have been
Bionic !
Looks like it just might be some sort of paranormal Orange Mist. just  like I thought it was right from the start!       cher

Filename : DSCF0545.JPG    DateTime : 2007:09:19 10:53:57

Filename : DSCF0546.JPG    DateTime : 2007:09:19 10:54:08 (With Orange Mist)         (Time lapse 11 seconds)

Copyright © 2007-2009, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved

Jeepgirlgina:
Wow good catch.  You can tell it is the same place and the mist was not there.  Great job.

Maggpie:
I think it is a great catch.  You can really see it was not there at first and then appeared........ I think if it was a rodent or something, you would have it in both photos :)  Good catch =D> =D> =D> =D>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version