Author Topic: Orange mist  (Read 18122 times)

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
Re: Orange mist
« Reply #15 on: Apr 02 2008 - 03:34AM »
THIS ONE STILL GETS ME, I COME BACK TO THIS ONE TIME AND TIME AGAIN
« Last Edit: Sep 20 2010 - 06:04AM by Tenbears »

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #16 on: Oct 14 2008 - 08:36PM »
I've been looking at this orange mist picture for hours again, and I just can't tell what the hell it is.  I keep trying to find a good explanation for it, but I can't?   cho

I really like this picture, and I love the fact that you have two pictures just seconds apart too.

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
« Reply #17 on: Jun 11 2009 - 12:55PM »
I still can't figure this one out...
« Last Edit: Sep 20 2010 - 04:57AM by Tenbears »

Offline dark_widow

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #18 on: Jul 08 2009 - 06:56PM »
I get that kind of thing a lot and it really could be from a bug. There have been times I could see the actual bugs before a shot and get them looking that way. I get them with no flash as well. When I don't use a flash there is a blur just like this one. But I wasn't there so that's just my opinion.......

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #19 on: Jul 08 2009 - 07:40PM »
Hey Dark Widow. I haven't met you yet so Welcome to the Forum! Ghost1 loves to hear responses to his pictures so don't hesitate to post them. I just wanted you to have some background info though.  He does survielance systems for a living and has them posted all around his house and yard and has seem many thousands of bugs and other stuff. In fact we could fill up 10 forums with the strange stuff he picks up on them. But he will never post anything unless he has studied it, thought it over n over n over and tried himself to debunk it. That's the reason that when he does post something like this we take it so seriously. Read some of the other posts about it. It is truly strange. And one thing that makes it strange is the 2nd picture that we have for comparison. I really don't think it can be a bug. The 2nd pic was way too close.

Thank you for your interest and please do stick around. It's great to have new members in our little group!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline lovemyboston

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #20 on: Aug 18 2009 - 11:50AM »
  wow looking at your picture if you look at the right on top there seems to be a head of a person you can see the eyes :*:

Offline andy

• Apparition
« Reply #21 on: Jul 09 2015 - 09:15AM »
good catch!! i'm thinking about going to the grove today...its cool misty and gloomy....love it