Author Topic: John Paul II Blessing From Bonfire  (Read 2593 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
John Paul II Blessing From Bonfire
« on: Dec 09 2007 - 11:44AM »
Here is a story that member jeepgirlgina told me about, so I thought I would post it in here.
What do you think about this story?

Flaming Pope Picture of John Paul II Is Seen as Blessing from Beyond the Grave.

Aa fire picture captured in a bonfire in Poland has the Catholic world transfixed. Many believe it's Pope John Paul II offering a blessing from beyond the grave.
[float=left][/float]
The Telegraph reports: "Dressed in robes, slightly hunched and his right hand raised in blessing, the image appeared during a ceremony to mark the second anniversary of the pontiff's death. The photograph has since been shown repeatedly on Italian television, and a religious website displaying the image crashed as thousands logged on to see it for themselves. The bonfire was lit during a service on April 2, at Beskid Zywiecki - near the Holy Father's birthplace in Wadowice, southern Poland."

Said the photographer: "It was only afterwards when I got home and looked at the pictures that I realised I had something. I showed them to my brother and sister and they, like me, were convinced the flames had formed the image of Pope John Paul II. There is a tongue of flame to one side which resembles his right arm raised as if giving a blessing. I was so happy with the picture that I showed it to our local bishop who said that Pope John Paul had made many pilgrimages during his life and he was still making them in death."

Of course, (and I'm sure I'll be flamed for this, so to speak) what nobody's really discussing is why the Pope chose the hellfires of Satan as his medium

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline rbug

• Mere Mortal
Re: John Paul II Blessing From Bonfire
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09 2007 - 06:22PM »
If it is The late Pontiff it is not unusual he would choose this medium.  As we Catholics know according to our religion, God appeared to Moses in the form of a burning bush.

Offline Rivers

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Dec 09 2007 - 07:50PM »
It is very difficult to say what is what here, but just like the picture of Jesus and or Mary appearing in the pizza pans and walls and clouds, I can only say nobody knoas but JP himself
Micheal Rivers: Author of Voyage of The Black Witch. Coming soon!! Ghosts of the Coastal plains.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 09 2007 - 09:52PM »
If it is The late Pontiff it is not unusual he would choose this medium.  As we Catholics know according to our religion, God appeared to Moses in the form of a burning bush.

I couldn't have said it better myself Rbug.  Of course the burning bush didn't actually burn anything.  I never know what to think of these things but I do know that the devil has many faces and many tricks so it pays to be very careful of anything like this.  I understand ppls need for miracles but even miracles are not to be worshiped.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline rbug

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Dec 10 2007 - 10:25PM »
Good point Colleen.  A miracle is not to be worshipped.  You are correct again the devil has many ways to trick you.  You just need to be on the lookout for that dastardly fool.