Author Topic: Our trip to Bacehlor's Grove Cemetery  (Read 1586 times)

Offline hotgarbage84

• Mere Mortal
Our trip to Bacehlor's Grove Cemetery
« on: May 28 2009 - 07:17PM »
On May 20, 2009 me, my boyfriend, two of our friends and our 3 1/2 year old went to bacehlor's grove. My boyfriend has been showing me stuff about the cemetery and I have been really scared but our friends felt differently, so we decided to go....It was around 4 pm when we ran across that busy street. we started walking down the trail. I was video taping and my boyfriend was taking pictures. Everything was ok until we reached the fence to the cemetery. there were two deer in the cemetery just eating away. we walked into the cemetery and tried to get as closs as we could to them which was about five feet or so. We started to walk around taking pictures and video taping the whole way. there was some vandalism on the fulton tombstone and the rippet one. As we were walking around we noticed that one of our friends had these werid marks on her back. we walked to the pond. all the pictures that I have seen of it the water looks like swamp water but today it didnt. it was clear. we walked from there to the husband and wife tombstone when I realized that the deer were no where to be found now. we didnt see they leave so what happened!!!!! from there we started to walk out of the cemetery in search of hopefully finding the house. when we walked down this trail we came to a little river so we crossed it. we kept on walking, when all of a sudden we heard what sounded like a kid screaming then turning into a cat cry then just stopping. we walked alittle more into the weed when we came to the place where the house use to stand. but......NO HOUSE!!!!!! we tried to walk more in but the ground was just way to muddy so we turned around. Now the whole time that we are there my left shouder was in a lot of pain. It felt like someone was sitting on my neck. as we all turned around to walked back I started to feel light-headed and dizzy. we stop to take a break and realized that we were standing by one of the WILLS that is suppossibly by the house. we continued to walk out the way we went in. It took us about 30 mintues or longer to walk into the wood but only 5 to walk out which was really scary. here are some pictures that we took. I hope others can see what we seen. we didnt see anything until we got home and looked at our pictures.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Our trip to Bacehlor's Grove Cemetery
« Reply #1 on: May 28 2009 - 09:39PM »
First off  Welcome Sign to the site Hotgarbage84, and thanks for sharing your story..... It sounds like you had a great time.

Also thanks for sharing all you pictures. Is there anyway you could highlight or circle places on your pictures where you think you see things.  Sometimes it's very hard to find things in other members pictures till they point them out.  When you do this be sure to make copies of your pictures and NEVER edit the original.  If you should happen to get one of those "Once in a lifetime shots" and you edit the picture you would ruin the EXIF data.....and there would be no way to prove your picture.

Let me know if you need help in highlighting your pictures.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline hotgarbage84

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: May 28 2009 - 10:20PM »
sure I can

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: May 29 2009 - 12:11AM »
Ditto.....  Welcome Sign  Thanks for sharing you pictures.  It is always exciting to get new members and even more exciting when they share stories and pictures.  Looking forward to seeing and hearing more

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
« Reply #4 on: Jun 02 2009 - 07:09PM »
nice work

Offline hotgarbage84

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Jun 02 2009 - 09:14PM »
thanx what do you see in my pics?

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #6 on: Jun 03 2009 - 07:47PM »
Welcome to the site and nice pictures. I hope your visit was good for you all. The place is pretty cool and very historical so comeback again and check out the area. :Y: