Author Topic: Humphrey House in Orland Park  (Read 6218 times)

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
Re: Humphrey House in Orland Park
« Reply #15 on: Jul 21 2009 - 09:36PM »
are there multiple spirits in Humphrey house? Why do the two of you not get along I must have missed that part on
Sunday.? sounds like an experience waiting to be had.!
"Sometimes the Lord quiets the storm, and sometimes he lets the storm rage and calms his child"

Offline Edward_Shanahan

• Mere Mortal
  • Ed Shanahan - edwardshanahan.com
    • Haunted Historic Locations
« Reply #16 on: Jul 26 2009 - 12:46AM »
are there multiple spirits in Humphrey house? Why do the two of you not get along I must have missed that part on
Sunday.? sounds like an experience waiting to be had.!

Because Mr. Humphrey (as historians tell it), was the type that expected all to bow down to his authority because of the power he held in the land. Knowing that, I have to tap into what would of upset him in the living, to get him to respond in the Spiritual. It's been observed in the past. Otherwise he is kind of non-active there, with groups.
Never Say Never - as I may change your mind.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #17 on: Jul 26 2009 - 01:41PM »
I have four cameras running at the house right now 24/7, and I'll keep them there all this week too.  Here are a few screen caps of what it looks like. 

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
« Reply #18 on: Jul 26 2009 - 07:38PM »
Ghost1 thought this was a really creepy picture so I thought I would post it for you guys along with some others of the people from the Humphrey House.
"Sometimes the Lord quiets the storm, and sometimes he lets the storm rage and calms his child"

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
« Reply #19 on: Jul 26 2009 - 07:42PM »
Racheal does the third picture look alittle like you best picture ever from BG? :055confused:

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #20 on: Jul 26 2009 - 07:51PM »
I was thinking the same thing, so I whipped up this quickie side-by-side...

Rachel, if you have the full-size pic available, I could make a much better one...
Loading Signature...

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #21 on: Jul 26 2009 - 10:08PM »
Hey Ghost thats cool you are able to run the cameras all week hopefully you will catch some good footage. I told my neighbor about it and he thinkds ot`s a cool thing to do.
 bo  =D>  :Y:

Offline AfterForever

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #22 on: Jul 27 2009 - 05:22PM »
The pic that Rachael took...well the girl looks on the chubby side.The black and white photo looks nothing like her.Just my opinion.

My Mama wore cotton bloomers

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #23 on: Jul 27 2009 - 05:59PM »
My vote is Yay for the pics looking similar. They don't look exactly alike but they look similar enough that it could be the difference in the color/black n white photos. I look completely different in black n white photos. So I'm thinking they do look alike. But that's just another opinion.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #24 on: Jul 28 2009 - 10:09PM »
I really need to find a way to move to Chicago. You guys have all the fun! Anyone looking to adopt a 47 year old kid at heart?   :smiley31:

I am the same age so I cant adopt you but maybe we could pretend that we are twin sisters.  Of course you would be the pretty one.... :)

Offline Edward_Shanahan

• Mere Mortal
  • Ed Shanahan - edwardshanahan.com
    • Haunted Historic Locations
« Reply #25 on: Jul 29 2009 - 06:06PM »
This coming Saturday night after the Capone's haunted location, I will be entering Humphrey House to see if I can stir Mr. Humphrey up.. for the camera's John has set up.
Never Say Never - as I may change your mind.

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #26 on: Aug 01 2009 - 05:58PM »
This is an EVP I found from the Humphrey House, It was about 4am in the morning and no one was in the house the entire night. It sounds Like its saying BEN,,, but it could be something else too, not sure. It is very faint, but a voice is definitely present.
« Last Edit: Aug 01 2009 - 06:00PM by mattevp »
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #27 on: Aug 01 2009 - 06:08PM »
I can`t make out the word but there is something.  :Y:

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #28 on: Aug 02 2009 - 12:52AM »
Here is another evp i just found, its in the attic, the last evp was in the attic also. Its a male voice, I looped it four times, im not sure what its saying.

I do here something there for sure, but i can't tel what it was?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #29 on: Aug 02 2009 - 01:35AM »
I really dont like posting evps that are not grade A, so I apologize if the last two I posted were hard to hear, The audio always is better directly from my pc-software and then I go to render or upload and the audio sounds totally different. Anyways this recording is not an EVP it is a very loud Bang that happened around 5:20am in the attic, It could be a box or something falling, did someone push it, or throw it??? John and I know its no one human, its not a fire cracker outside because none of the other three recorders picked it up, so its coming from the attic room, John has yet to look at the footage to see what really happened. Until then, here is the audio. Lets hope John finds something in the video, that would be sweet!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: Aug 02 2009 - 02:50AM by mattevp »
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.