Author Topic: Humphrey House in Orland Park  (Read 6217 times)

Offline Aten

• Empath
Re: Humphrey House in Orland Park
« Reply #30 on: Aug 02 2009 - 07:55AM »
Matt when I was at the Humphrey house last night and Ed did the circle of energy there was a bang that came from upstairs and we were all in the parlor where they had the wakes. Honestly is sounded very simular to the EVP you have here.

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #31 on: Aug 02 2009 - 12:03PM »
Matt when I was at the Humphrey house last night and Ed did the circle of energy there was a bang that came from upstairs and we were all in the parlor where they had the wakes. Honestly is sounded very simular to the EVP you have here.

Thats very strange, unless they have raccoons in the attic which i doubt, we would have seen droppings on the floor, I hope we get something on video.
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #32 on: Aug 17 2009 - 01:40PM »
Here is a short clip from the surveillance video at the Humphery House in Orland.  There is a pulsating Orb moving in a straight line from the top right to the lower left.  It might not seem like much, however the camera has IR emitters which cause all the light you see, If a bug or dust floated or flew by it would be in the light the whole time?

So, I'm not 100% why this one is doing this...... The IR light isn't going on and off, so why is the Orb blinking.  Say it was a lighting bug (which it's not) the bugs body would glow from the IR light the whole time not just when the bug lights up?

*This is real time, not slowed down at all.
http://www.bachelors-grove.com/images/Humphey.wmv
« Last Edit: Aug 17 2009 - 02:01PM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #33 on: Aug 17 2009 - 01:44PM »
Nice find, that's pretty interesting!
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #34 on: Aug 17 2009 - 01:48PM »
Ghost, if you ask me... It looks like something disc-shaped is falling, turning over as it falls... Picture a coin flipped in the air, how it turns over... It moves at a fairly consistent speed, and only seems to "pulse" when it moves into the center of the IR vision, which lends me to believe it's something falling... Perhaps a chip of paint or something similar.

Isn't this in the basement of the house? If so, there's a lot of stuff that could fall.

Just my thoughts.
Loading Signature...

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #35 on: Aug 17 2009 - 01:51PM »
Ghost, if you ask me... It looks like something disc-shaped is falling, turning over as it falls... Picture a coin flipped in the air, how it turns over... It moves at a fairly consistent speed, and only seems to "pulse" when it moves into the center of the IR vision, which lends me to believe it's something falling... Perhaps a chip of paint or something similar.

Isn't this in the basement of the house? If so, there's a lot of stuff that could fall.

Just my thoughts.

That is the up stairs attic, nothing above it to fall....And even if it did the IR emitters would light it up even from it's side.  Also thing don't fall slowly at a angle?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #36 on: Aug 17 2009 - 01:56PM »
Whoa, I thought at first it was slowed down for our viewing pleasure.  Even more interesting.....
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
« Reply #37 on: Aug 17 2009 - 02:44PM »
matts evp and your video were two seperate incedents in the same evening correct :055confused: anything in the same time frame as Matts his sounds like a door slamming and yours Ghost difinely looks like something moving around up there some form of energy .Very interesting.... =D>
« Last Edit: Aug 17 2009 - 02:46PM by scaryd »
"Sometimes the Lord quiets the storm, and sometimes he lets the storm rage and calms his child"

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #38 on: Aug 18 2009 - 08:52PM »
Thats a very good video Ghost captured really nice.  :Y:

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #39 on: Aug 19 2009 - 02:03PM »
This is a clip from Johns recorder that I placed in Mr. Humphrey's office, Its just a loud snap, but why are there so many loud bangs and noises in this house? Its not an evp but interesting none the less.
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #40 on: Aug 19 2009 - 02:08PM »
This is a clip from Johns recorder that I placed in Mr. Humphrey's office, Its just a loud snap, but why are there so many loud bangs and noises in this house? Its not an evp but interesting none the less.

Yeah, that is loud and very clear.....I wonder what the heck it is?  Do you know the time by any chance??

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #41 on: Aug 19 2009 - 02:58PM »
 According to the time set on the recorder, the noise occurred around 11:20pm, give or take 10 to 15 minutes. Hope that helps. Lets hope we catch something. I know we didnt have a camera in the office but maybe the other cameras caught something.
« Last Edit: Aug 19 2009 - 03:09PM by mattevp »
MattEVP ~