Author Topic: Some pictures from my coworker  (Read 1928 times)

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
Some pictures from my coworker
« on: May 30 2009 - 10:57PM »
These were taken by one of my coworkers in fact our newest members mom
(ks71183) .I know that there are some orb issues however every camera that was used
and almost every picture had many many in them, was curious to know everyone's thoughts.
« Last Edit: Jun 03 2009 - 07:44PM by scaryd »
"Sometimes the Lord quiets the storm, and sometimes he lets the storm rage and calms his child"

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
Re: Some pictures from my coworker
« Reply #1 on: May 31 2009 - 03:21PM »
Welcome ks71183!! (and your Mom, by proxy)

These pics are neat, but I have to ask.....  Were there people smoking? 

'orb issues'.....rofl.... I love that.  I will be using it in sentences whenever possible from here on out =D>
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
« Reply #2 on: May 31 2009 - 05:22PM »
As far as I know they do not smoke and I know the pictures are not altered because we are all basically not very computer savory  to say the least. ks71183 visited but has not returned yet
"Sometimes the Lord quiets the storm, and sometimes he lets the storm rage and calms his child"

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
« Reply #3 on: Jun 02 2009 - 09:55AM »
and more ghostly Bachelors Grove pictures!!!!!! ter ter ter
« Last Edit: Jun 02 2009 - 10:02AM by scaryd »

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Jun 02 2009 - 12:58PM »
Scaryd: Is that you in the photos?
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
« Reply #5 on: Jun 02 2009 - 01:50PM »
no actually that is one of my bosses at work  :)

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Jun 02 2009 - 02:44PM »
You must have the coolest job in the world if your boss is willing to hang with you outside of the job; especially to go ghost-hunting!
sere

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #7 on: Jun 02 2009 - 04:41PM »
I see the head of a young child to the left of the tombstone in that last pic with the mist. But in one of the photos which I am re-posting on here I see a face. To me it looks like a man with a beard and sort of chubby. I circled it with the paint program but I couldn't do anything to make it easier to see. If I enlarge the photo or zoom in on the face then it goes away into oblivion with the "pixels" and stuff. But I kept seeing something there so I used my good old magnifying glass that I downloaded from Virtual Magnifying Glass.com and I can see it very well then. With the virtual magnifying glass it doesn't disturb the quality of the photo. It only magnifies it just the way it is right there. The bad thing is that there is no way to save it like that. So here it is anyway. I welcome your opinions good or bad.

And thanks for posting the pics Scaryd! I think they are great!
« Last Edit: Jun 02 2009 - 04:43PM by Colleen2510 »
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
« Reply #8 on: Jun 02 2009 - 05:08PM »
I do have the very coolest bosses they are all interested in the paranormal in fact the trip was somewhat their idea!!!!! I Think I see something in your picture perhaps my first ghost wonder what ghost1 thinks..... Thanks for taking a peek :^: here are a few more pictures taken very resently these are mine  ter ( that second one is the most frighting thats Bella my dog!) Sorry she got mixed in
« Last Edit: Jun 03 2009 - 07:17PM by scaryd »

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #9 on: Jun 03 2009 - 09:26PM »
Oh my, she looks vicious!!   :lol6:  I wish I had a dog, but I already have a barrell of cats.  Someday!
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #10 on: Jun 03 2009 - 09:41PM »
Nice doggie,

The deer makes me hungry.   :cooking2:

The others are nice photos of a peaceful place.
sere

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: Jul 01 2009 - 05:14PM »
I love the photos of the dear. They are so beautiful in the wild. We have a herd of them living in our back yard! A couple of times when I came home from work they were all out in on the front lawn and walking across the driveway as I pulled up. They didn't seem concerned until I opened the garage door. I thought it strange that a car didn't bother them but the garage door did. Hmmm 

Oh getting back to pics of BG I took another look at the first ones that you posted. The ones from your bosses. "Orb Issues" aside, those pics give me the creepy crawlies. Since I have never been to BGC and I hear a lot about how serene and beautiful it is there is hardly any picture of it that actually seems scary to me....but these pics are scary for some reason. Maybe it's just me and has nothing at all to do with the pics but I just thought I would point that out in case anyone else was having the same feeling. 

Thanks for sharing your photos with us Scaryd!
~Colleen~

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
« Reply #12 on: Jul 01 2009 - 08:18PM »
Serene and quiet by day , I have not been there at nite but I think it would be rather creepy also! the path during the summer especially shades quite a bit of the light and although it is not that far from the street it seems like you are in the middle of the woods. They went as a large group and  the lady in the picture tells of other encounters she is my boss and I believe if nothing else she is a sensitive. They also got recordings of a male voice and there where she is standing near the infant daughter grave the clear voice of a little girl asking for help and saying she was afraid. Can not believe you have not been there!  You have a herd of deers in your yard , I love animals believe it or not my best vacation I spent on a working farm actually working it was the greatest.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: Jul 06 2009 - 03:27PM »
They also got recordings of a male voice and there where she is standing near the infant daughter grave the clear voice of a little girl asking for help and saying she was afraid. Can not believe you have not been there!  You have a herd of deers in your yard , I love animals believe it or not my best vacation I spent on a working farm actually working it was the greatest.

I would so love to hear that EVP of the little girl! Do you think she would let you post it? No I haven't been able to make it there yet. I live in North Mississippi on the TN state line at Memphis. Anyway its about a 5 or 6 hour drive and I just got my car back from the transmission shop. I've been afraid to take it on a long road trip until I know the transmission will be ok.  I want so badly to come to the meet n greet but besides my car being fresh out of the shop I also have a demanding job so I'm afraid to say that I will be there and have something happen.  It really sux! I wish I had Ghost1's car. It's so beautiful!! and trustworthy...lol 

Yeah I have a herd of deer in my yard! And I live in the suburbs! Until about 3 years ago there was some woods or forrest behind our house and our house itself sits on 5 acreas so when they cut down the small forrest to build another sub-division it left many of the little animals and the deer without a home and food. We put out food for the deer so they kind of took up residence on our little 5 acrea lot and since there aren't any dense trees you can actually see them walking around. Sometimes when I come home from work they will be grazing in the front yard!  I just love it! I have a couple of videos of them .....I'll try to attach one of them here. I too love animals that much!

I looked everywere on this hardrive and couldn't find those short videos of the dear. I know they are on here and it's strange that they will show up some times and other times you can't find them at all! I'm no computer tech but I don't understand how files can hide themselves from me... :Spying:  but they do on a regular basis. If or when I find them I will post them but I did find the little piggies and the goats....lol and  pic of my yard. Well...my family's yard anyway. I wish it was mine....lol
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: Jul 21 2009 - 01:48PM »
For anyone who is interested I found a couple of pics of those deer!
~Colleen~