Author Topic: First Visit Made Today, Pictures + Videos included  (Read 1196 times)

Offline egwich

• Mere Mortal
First Visit Made Today, Pictures + Videos included
« on: Jun 09 2009 - 03:49AM »
Hey everyone.  Today I made my first trip ever to the cemetery.  I had to do a school project on it, but I decided to put together a video on our trip.  Honestly I'm a pretty big skeptic and look at ghost hunting as more of an adventure then a science.  But something about this place is just strange, and I had to respect it.  Out of about 100 photos we got two that had some interesting things.  One in particular, which is featured on the video, is really strange.  Thought I should share it with everyone.  Heres the link to the video....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-S1dVVDLfg

Offline Aten

• Empath
Re: First Visit Made Today, Pictures + Videos included
« Reply #1 on: Jun 09 2009 - 07:13PM »
egwich, nice video it sure looks like you captured something there. Thanks for posting. :Y:

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Jun 09 2009 - 08:11PM »
Just a quick question... Do you remember where you were when you took the one named "John Ghost"? The reason I ask is because the item you have circled right next to your head looks like the Fulton stone catching sun on a corner or side, the rest of it hidden behind a tree.

If that is the case, then the larger circle to the left could be sunlight reflecting off the pond.

I always approach pictures with a bit of skepticism, so don't get upset that I'm offering a different viewpoint.
Loading Signature...

Offline egwich

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Jun 09 2009 - 08:25PM »
Just a quick question... Do you remember where you were when you took the one named "John Ghost"? The reason I ask is because the item you have circled right next to your head looks like the Fulton stone catching sun on a corner or side, the rest of it hidden behind a tree.

If that is the case, then the larger circle to the left could be sunlight reflecting off the pond.

I always approach pictures with a bit of skepticism, so don't get upset that I'm offering a different viewpoint.

Looking back at my pictures I took, this is before I walked out to the pond. I was on my way towards the pond though meaning the camera is facing the opposite way of the pond.  Also over my right shoulder if you look closely there is some type of head stone, or rock.  My guess (but may not be completely accurate) is I'm almost at the Fulton stone, facing it.  Then I turned my camera around and snapped a shot.  Obviously if you take 100 pictures there is a chance that in 1 of them an object is going to appear from sunlight or its just an illusion of photography. 

When I noticed the picture on the way home the only thing I noticed was the object circled on the left side.  I thought it was strange how it's the only picture where its all black and dark next to me...with two eye shaped figures.  Then I noticed in the way back something that looks like a head and a body.  Take it for what it's worth but it is a strange picture. 

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #4 on: Jun 09 2009 - 08:58PM »
Great video !!!! thank you for sharing them with us.  Your pictures are also very interesting.  I will have to take a closer look at them.

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
« Reply #5 on: Jun 09 2009 - 09:34PM »
the fact that you made a video of your trip, 1st of many to come
« Last Edit: Sep 20 2010 - 05:03AM by Tenbears »

Offline egwich

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Jun 10 2009 - 08:46PM »
Well I was looking through my pictures and found something else a little interesting.  This looks like a ghostly figure or outline of a man against the fence.  IT could be the way the trees, bushes, and light all hit it.....or could it be something else?

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Jun 11 2009 - 12:32PM »
 che =D>
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #8 on: Jun 11 2009 - 10:35PM »
Hmmm.....it could be......!!

Can you please post the original of the last picture you posted?  This one gets all pixelated when I try to zoom in on it.  I  want to check out the others too, but that will have to wait  until tomorrow.

Thanks for posting them, and welcome to the forum! :)
« Last Edit: Jun 11 2009 - 10:38PM by Rachael »
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline egwich

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #9 on: Jun 11 2009 - 11:00PM »
Here are the original pictures.  I added one extra, this one shows there is no orb in the first picture, but an orb in the second picture.  There are 2 other pictures that come right after that which have no orb. 

I've been getting a lot of feed back lately through other sites I've posted the video on, like Facebook and stuff.  So I'm planning on going back there sometime soon and really give this place a legit investigation.  These images I've caught on picture have really peaked my interest.  While this originally was for a school project, I'm now venturing off on my own time for this.