Author Topic: this is pretty funny  (Read 2272 times)

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
this is pretty funny
« on: Dec 10 2007 - 02:02AM »

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: this is pretty funny
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10 2007 - 02:20AM »
These videos really kind of make me upset cause i'm on here all night trying to seriously find paranormal videos and discussions and instead i have to spend so much time weeding out this kind of crap. If they would lable it different then fine but at least give me the choice.  And yeah it might have been funny the first ten times but now that it's reached epic proportions I would say that the paranormal society needs some kind of code so that we can name any serious footage and then we can actually get to it.   kn
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Dec 10 2007 - 07:57AM »
Yeah, this one made me laugh too, I've seen it B/4.  A matter of fact I was thinking about posting it in here too, in
this board the funny/weird one.  LOL

Colleen, this one was pretty funny I though, the ones I hate are when they jump up at the end In a mask and try to scare you.
I spend hour after hour trying to find good videos to put n here and those mask and scream one's just piss me off! I always rate them 1 star in YouTube.   :X
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: Dec 10 2007 - 08:24AM »
Colleen,
I am so sorry if I upset you.  I found this under funny videos.  I agree with ghost..the ones that upset me is the ones where they try to fraud.  This was just for fun.  I am really sorry. 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: Dec 10 2007 - 08:55PM »
 :Y:  Hey Gina no need to apologize for something like this. Believe me I do not get upset about you or any member posting something that they want to share with us. You have not done anything wrong by posting this video.  I guess the subject of these fake vids have been on my mind lately and this is one that I happen to click on a lot cause it looks so genuine.  But actually this is one of the funny ones and the it is mainly the ones that jump at the end that make me mad.....especially when I'm already sitting here all alone at 3 am looking at paranormal videos and all of a sudden some dufus jumps out completely unexpected. There are times when it almost gives me a heart attack!  But that is why they do it.  We need to get a video of me jumping when they do that. We might win America's Funniest Home Videos!   LOL
~Colleen~

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #5 on: Dec 13 2007 - 06:56PM »
I know what you mean.  there was one I was looking at the other day ... you were suppose to follow a car and look real close at it as it passed the tree.  All of a sudden some guy jumps out.   Scared the Cr*p out of me.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: Dec 17 2007 - 12:42AM »
I know what you mean.  there was one I was looking at the other day ... you were suppose to follow a car and look real close at it as it passed the tree.  All of a sudden some guy jumps out.   Scared the Cr*p out of me.

I know that one all too WELL!! I had been here at work all night looking at ghost videos. It was about 3 in the morning and I didn't suspect a thing! All of a sudden that thing jumped out at me and I almost peed my pants!    cho
~Colleen~

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #7 on: Dec 17 2007 - 09:16PM »
 LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Heather & Maggie