Author Topic: camera found at bachelors grove  (Read 4893 times)

Offline guzman5

• Ghost Hunter
camera found at bachelors grove
« on: Jun 14 2009 - 10:44PM »
these are some photos from the camera i found at the woods near bachelors grove
"It's Better To Come Home with a Ghost Than Not Come Home at all."

Offline Aten

• Empath
Re: camera found at bachelors grove
« Reply #1 on: Jun 14 2009 - 10:56PM »
Hi Guzman5 thanks for posting the pics you and your dad told me about today. I told John and i`,ure he willlook at these tonight. He is going to Waverly tomorrow and will have some good stuff for us to look at too!

=D>   bo

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Jun 15 2009 - 01:06PM »
 sere
"...SMOKE ON THE WATER-FIRE IN THE SKY..."
LOOKS LIKE CIG SMOKE TO ME.
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: Jun 15 2009 - 10:35PM »
Tommyboy that is my first thought also.  Cig smoke.  That is odd that someone would leave the camera there.  I wonder if they were scared off in the dark.   Bye

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Jun 16 2009 - 12:14AM »
The guy sitting on the stone (why do people do that?! It's a headstone, not a bloody park bench!  :X ) has what appears to be a jacket and a bag... Could be that by the end of the trip, the camera fell out of the bag. A muffled or dull thump on grass wouldn't raise suspicions, and it might simply have been unnoticed.

At least that's my theory.
Loading Signature...

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Jun 16 2009 - 02:41PM »
I think is just pranksters leaving the camera.
Tommyboy that is my first thought also.  Cig smoke.  That is odd that someone would leave the camera there.  I wonder if they were scared off in the dark.   Bye
sere

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #6 on: Jun 16 2009 - 03:31PM »
Well I'm gonna have to side with EZ on this one. That guy in the picture looks as though he is on his last bit of energy. He's either been smoking some gonja or he's worn out. He is sweating profusely and just beat so he could have easily left his camera or dropped it out of his bag. I know if he feels like he looks he isn't thinkin about anything but gettin to the car....and some ac.....lol  And maybe all that smoke is from the Gonja he just smoked.   :giggle2:   Well ... on the other hand ..... who the heck knows...??  What looks like a very stoned young man at a smoke out could also be something quite a bit more sinister. What if ....he looks like that bcause he is there alone and the evil demon and his buddy managed to ditch the cherubs and angels and creatures of the light for a few minutes and wreaked havoc with this young man's spirit. Perhaps temporarily possessed and alone some other entity took pictures of him as he was just coming out of his stupor. Once he was awake enough to get to his feet and flee the camera was the last thing on his mind as he barely escapes with his sanity. Upon getting home he plays back the recorder that he has in his hand and hear's himself talking to this demon. Shaken and more than a little freaked he tells his bff all about it and how he has proof but they must go back and get the camera. Only the camera is no were to be found. Until.... of course.... the pics show up on Bachelors-Grove.com were he finds them after searching the Internet for answers as to what might have happened to him out there. 

The next post here will be from this young man were he will tell us exactly what he remembers happening to him and the story catches the eye of one of our talented writers here on the forum. A book is written. A talk show circiuit is done and very soon followed by a movie deal were Ghost1 is a highly paid consultant.  Now he is tired of the paparrazzi. 
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline AirCobra

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Jun 16 2009 - 04:03PM »
I heard its VERY risky going there at night! Do the cops watch the area?

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #8 on: Jun 16 2009 - 07:28PM »
Colleen, you're reading my thoughts!  Thought one....'that kids on the Pot!'  Thought two....'hope he finds the pics here!'
Demons and paparazzi...rofl :)
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #9 on: Jun 16 2009 - 10:23PM »
Funny thing Rachael, the camera was broke when it was found only the chip was good. I`ll tell you more about it Sat.

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #10 on: Jun 16 2009 - 11:26PM »
Funny thing Rachael, the camera was broke when it was found only the chip was good. I`ll tell you more about it Sat.

Define "broke"... Dead batteries? Jammed shutter? Simply had one of those beautiful twitches that happens to anything with electronics once inside the fence? I doubt it was abandoned on purpose, even under those circumstances. Having watched Ghost go through batteries like water through a sieve, things that may appear pooched don't stay that way for long when the Grove is in the equation.
Loading Signature...

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #11 on: Jun 17 2009 - 08:48AM »
How about just broke as in smashed.

Offline guzman5

• Ghost Hunter
photos from camera found
« Reply #12 on: Jun 23 2009 - 07:22PM »
heres more photos from the camera we found at bachelors grove
"It's Better To Come Home with a Ghost Than Not Come Home at all."

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #13 on: Jun 23 2009 - 11:04PM »
Thanks for posting these other pics. I remember your father telling me about the orbs in the pictures and they are certainly there. That night was very active that's for sure.
« Last Edit: Jun 24 2009 - 07:50AM by Ghost1 »

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #14 on: Jun 24 2009 - 08:14PM »
My question is: Where were the cops? Don't they usually (ahem) remove anybody there at night?
sere