Author Topic: Our Waverly Hills Trip - 6-15-09  (Read 16753 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Our Waverly Hills Trip - 6-15-09
« on: Jun 16 2009 - 04:27PM »
Hey everyone............ Waverly Hills was just  AMAZING!    Just driving up to the building for the first time and seeing it's foreboding look appear in front of you on top of the hill hidden in the woods.

Gargoyles welcome you, as you enter the parking lot.  What a very fitting welcome.  This place is just huge and the overwhelming feeling of paranormal activity is incredible and all around you.  By far the most active place I have ever been to in my life.  I was shoved 4 times.... and I mean shoved not touched or slightly pushed.  Three times in the death tunnel and once going up the stairs to floor 3.  In the stair well I was pushed off the stairs and then I could hear a deep harsh breathing from below me and a 20plus degree temp drop.  I am very rarely scared, but this did scare the hell out of me.....I was touched, could hear breathing and the temp dropped all at once.

I have hundreds and hundreds of pictures and videos to go through, including about 6 hours of nonstop DVR surveillance.  I just woke up after being up for 27 hours straight, I got back home at 7:45am and went right to Bed.

Pictures in video will follow shortly.

Here are a few pic's I just added, including the death tunnel.  Note that some of the windows have been replaced, they are starting to restore the place a bit.

Copyright © 2007-2009, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved
« Last Edit: Feb 27 2014 - 03:23PM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Tenbears

• Apparition
    • conspiracy 2012
Re: Our Waverly Hills Trip - 6-15-09
« Reply #1 on: Jun 16 2009 - 05:48PM »
its great that our little form is fast becoming a worldwide phenomenon thanks to you I can't wait for all the story's to come out...
« Last Edit: Sep 19 2010 - 08:14PM by Tenbears »

Offline BlackHeart

• Ghost Hunter
  • I love Ghost Hunters :)
    • UnexplainedPhenomena
« Reply #2 on: Jun 16 2009 - 06:17PM »
That's pretty neat. can't wait to see more pictures. =D>

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Jun 16 2009 - 07:33PM »
Oh I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #4 on: Jun 16 2009 - 10:17PM »
Hey Ghost totally awesome! Like Rachael said can`t wait to hear all about it kudos my friend.   bo

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Jun 17 2009 - 09:47AM »
I'm slowly starting to go through the 654 pictures I took yesterday on two cameras.  I've already found  few odd things but I want to go over them more before I post.  I have one of a what looks to be a woman at the end of a dark hall, but I'm still not sure and I'm working on it..... BTW, EVERYTHING was dark there, blacker then black.

Here is a interesting ORB (yeah I know) picture, it has no rings around it, it's not your standard dust or water ORB. If it's real or not I'm not sure, but it looks cool next to the gargoyle.  :*:

All Rights Reserved
« Last Edit: Jun 19 2009 - 08:56AM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline AirCobra

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Jun 17 2009 - 01:07PM »
Welcome back!  Those pics are cool. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #7 on: Jun 17 2009 - 04:37PM »
Ok, I'm looking through DVR surveillance video from the trip.... Looking for ghosts and shadows, however I have found something flying in the morgue that I can't explain.  I'm working on the video.

Here are the freeze frames, see what you make of it.  It's like nothing I've ever seen.

All Rights Reserved
« Last Edit: Jun 19 2009 - 08:56AM by Ghost1 »

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #8 on: Jun 17 2009 - 05:21PM »
Indeed that is a nice looking ORB next to the gargoyle picture. I used to wonder why places like hospitals and libraries would have something as hideous as gargoyles built or sculpted into their beautiful architecture. I never really thought about it until at about age 10 or 11 when I went to the movies to see....."Gargoyle".....My best friend and I were terrified for weeks/months or it could have been a year or more for my friend. She got it worse than I did. The movie portrayed them as hideous creatures that were impossible to kill or get away from.

Some time ago .... I don't remember were or why .... but I did find out that gargoyles are considered to be the gatekeepers and watchers. For the most part they are on the side of good and only look the way they do so that they will have all the tools that would take to stave off an evil attack from were ever or who ever. If they were fluffy and sweet looking how many demons would be scared off from the sight of them. In a lot of cases they don't even have to fight thier daunting features cause would be attackers to back up and think again. Now..... I adore gargoyles!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: Jun 17 2009 - 05:28PM »
Oh Dear Heavens what the heck is that ?!?! It looks crazy!!!! At one point it looks like a backbone and ribcage clinging to the ceiling!! Heaven's to Betsy and Mergatroit even  ter I know that had to be paranormal. How could it be explained away? This is going down in the history books. Great job Ghost! bo
~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #10 on: Jun 17 2009 - 06:31PM »
Here is the video slowed down 150%..... this thing was moving fast!  Also the camera that caught this is a high end Bosch with true IR vision, there was no IR emitter to refelect.  The only faint light was from a window behind the camera....and it was faint too, it was storming and there where no star's or moon showing.  For the most part the room was pitch black

All Rights Reserved
« Last Edit: Jun 19 2009 - 08:55AM by Ghost1 »

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: Jun 17 2009 - 07:30PM »
Having never seen a bird on IR that would have been my first guess after seeing the video except for 2 things.  1. Ghost1 says he has seen a bird on IR and it doesn't look like a bird. AND 2. It appears to fly into the wall and dissappear into thin air.   
~Colleen~

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #12 on: Jun 17 2009 - 07:56PM »
Ghost thats ectoplasm for sure. Whoever that person was did not materialize just stayed in that form. Good images.

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
« Reply #13 on: Jun 17 2009 - 09:59PM »
Here are a few pictures good orbs or bad orbs I do not know . The trip was awesome . Thank you Ghost1 again for all your efforts. :055confused:
"Sometimes the Lord quiets the storm, and sometimes he lets the storm rage and calms his child"

Offline MarkMc1990

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #14 on: Jun 18 2009 - 12:08AM »
The thing Ghost1 captured looks like it could be a "rod".
-Mark