Pictures > Upload any Paranormal pictures here

Our Waverly Hills Trip - 6-15-09

(1/12) > >>

Ghost1:
Hey everyone............ Waverly Hills was just  AMAZING!    Just driving up to the building for the first time and seeing it's foreboding look appear in front of you on top of the hill hidden in the woods.

Gargoyles welcome you, as you enter the parking lot.  What a very fitting welcome.  This place is just huge and the overwhelming feeling of paranormal activity is incredible and all around you.  By far the most active place I have ever been to in my life.  I was shoved 4 times.... and I mean shoved not touched or slightly pushed.  Three times in the death tunnel and once going up the stairs to floor 3.  In the stair well I was pushed off the stairs and then I could hear a deep harsh breathing from below me and a 20plus degree temp drop.  I am very rarely scared, but this did scare the hell out of me.....I was touched, could hear breathing and the temp dropped all at once.

I have hundreds and hundreds of pictures and videos to go through, including about 6 hours of nonstop DVR surveillance.  I just woke up after being up for 27 hours straight, I got back home at 7:45am and went right to Bed.

Pictures in video will follow shortly.

Here are a few pic's I just added, including the death tunnel.  Note that some of the windows have been replaced, they are starting to restore the place a bit.

Copyright © 2007-2009, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved

Tenbears:
its great that our little form is fast becoming a worldwide phenomenon thanks to you I can't wait for all the story's to come out...

BlackHeart:
That's pretty neat. can't wait to see more pictures. =D>

Rachael:
Oh I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

Aten:
Hey Ghost totally awesome! Like Rachael said can`t wait to hear all about it kudos my friend.   bo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version