Pictures > Upload any Paranormal pictures here

Our Waverly Hills Trip - 6-15-09

<< < (2/12) > >>

Ghost1:
I'm slowly starting to go through the 654 pictures I took yesterday on two cameras.  I've already found  few odd things but I want to go over them more before I post.  I have one of a what looks to be a woman at the end of a dark hall, but I'm still not sure and I'm working on it..... BTW, EVERYTHING was dark there, blacker then black.

Here is a interesting ORB (yeah I know) picture, it has no rings around it, it's not your standard dust or water ORB. If it's real or not I'm not sure, but it looks cool next to the gargoyle.  :*:

Copyright © 2007-2009, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved

AirCobra:
Welcome back!  Those pics are cool. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Ghost1:
Ok, I'm looking through DVR surveillance video from the trip.... Looking for ghosts and shadows, however I have found something flying in the morgue that I can't explain.  I'm working on the video.

Here are the freeze frames, see what you make of it.  It's like nothing I've ever seen.

Copyright © 2007-2009, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved

Colleen2510:
Indeed that is a nice looking ORB next to the gargoyle picture. I used to wonder why places like hospitals and libraries would have something as hideous as gargoyles built or sculpted into their beautiful architecture. I never really thought about it until at about age 10 or 11 when I went to the movies to see....."Gargoyle".....My best friend and I were terrified for weeks/months or it could have been a year or more for my friend. She got it worse than I did. The movie portrayed them as hideous creatures that were impossible to kill or get away from.

Some time ago .... I don't remember were or why .... but I did find out that gargoyles are considered to be the gatekeepers and watchers. For the most part they are on the side of good and only look the way they do so that they will have all the tools that would take to stave off an evil attack from were ever or who ever. If they were fluffy and sweet looking how many demons would be scared off from the sight of them. In a lot of cases they don't even have to fight thier daunting features cause would be attackers to back up and think again. Now..... I adore gargoyles!

Colleen2510:
Oh Dear Heavens what the heck is that ?!?! It looks crazy!!!! At one point it looks like a backbone and ribcage clinging to the ceiling!! Heaven's to Betsy and Mergatroit even  ter I know that had to be paranormal. How could it be explained away? This is going down in the history books. Great job Ghost! bo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version