Pictures > Upload any Paranormal pictures here

Our Waverly Hills Trip - 6-15-09

<< < (11/12) > >>

mattevp:
Ok, I found another picture of some one or something standing on the first floor again. This time its near the center of the building, its next to the first window on the bottom left.

Colleen2510:
Is this it Matt?

Colleen2510:
OOPS I see now. By the time I had posted mine you added your last picture..oops. But I do see that now that you have pointed it out. Don't know why I couldn't see it before.  :055confused:

Colleen2510:
Heck this even looks like it could be something to me. Of course it's just basically a transparent outline but still! It sure looks like a little kid leaning on the banister there. In fact it looks as though the elbow is on the banister and he/she is leaning their head on their arm.

The Hauwk:
THE FLYING THING IN THE VIDEO!!!!!
It is very interesting whatever it is, i think it also looks like a "rod" but i tried slowing it down and actually looking at it: remembering i am not a camera expert and don't really know all about how the ir  :camera: works, but it looks kind of like a bat to me, or the skeleton of a bat, when it comes towards the camera it is as if you can see the wings, the spine and the tail and as it goes away and vanishes it looks a lot like how a bat would fly.  Bats are also incredibly fast so that is why the camera may not have a fast enough frame rate to capture it and "blends it" a little....but this entity or image is glowing white, not black like a bat...do IR camera's make everything white? maybe x-ray the thin skin of a bat?  I don't know, it moves very rapidly and does not seem to come in or leave the frame it just appears, grows in size, then disappears, i really do like this video, maybe we have an entity taking the form of a bat... regardless ...its my two cents.... and it is definitely a very interesting  capture ghost, GREAT JOB  che

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version