Author Topic: Our Waverly Hills Trip - 6-15-09  (Read 16734 times)

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
Re: Our Waverly Hills Trip - 6-15-09
« Reply #45 on: Jul 14 2009 - 03:34PM »
Ok Im not sure if this is anything, I was debating whether or not to even post this, But I see what looks like a little boys face, on the very top floor where you see the three big windows in the middle of the building, in the center left window, you need to zoom in at least 150%. I dont have time to circle it for everyone, sorry... I need to go to work now. :^(     And john if its nothing then you can delete this post...     
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #46 on: Jul 14 2009 - 03:35PM »
Now this is the next picture I took, and I dont see anything in the window. 
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #47 on: Jul 14 2009 - 07:25PM »
I believe I see what you are talking about. I circled it....what I think you are talking about anyway.  And of course I found another spot for you to take a look at ....in your spare time of course...lol If your like me your going...Spare time? Is she nuts?
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #48 on: Jul 14 2009 - 09:48PM »
Yeah colleen thats the spot..... thanks for the circle.LOL
If you zoom in about 200% you can see it much clearer.
MattEVP ~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: Jul 19 2009 - 02:27PM »
Yeah colleen thats the spot..... thanks for the circle.LOL
If you zoom in about 200% you can see it much clearer.

Yeah I did notice that it does get clear with the zoom and that is unique because a lot of others that seem to be there get distorted when you zoom in. That's what makes me think that you have a good one there.  Every since you pointed out that pillar with the graffiti on it I am looking at the whole picture differently. A lot of the things that I thought I saw could easily be graffiti or even just one of those pillars... emb  Those wide open dark rooms with the white concrete pillars make great filler for a decent imagination....lol  So now there are just a couple that I keep coming back to and one of them is the figure in the window that you posted about here. I find it very interesting!
~Colleen~

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #50 on: Jul 26 2009 - 01:13PM »
Ok, I found another picture of some one or something standing on the first floor again. This time its near the center of the building, its next to the first window on the bottom left.
« Last Edit: Jul 26 2009 - 01:37PM by mattevp »
MattEVP ~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: Jul 26 2009 - 01:50PM »
Is this it Matt?
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: Jul 26 2009 - 01:52PM »
OOPS I see now. By the time I had posted mine you added your last picture..oops. But I do see that now that you have pointed it out. Don't know why I couldn't see it before.  :055confused:
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: Jul 26 2009 - 02:05PM »
Heck this even looks like it could be something to me. Of course it's just basically a transparent outline but still! It sure looks like a little kid leaning on the banister there. In fact it looks as though the elbow is on the banister and he/she is leaning their head on their arm.
~Colleen~

Offline The Hauwk

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #54 on: Dec 06 2009 - 08:18PM »
THE FLYING THING IN THE VIDEO!!!!!
It is very interesting whatever it is, i think it also looks like a "rod" but i tried slowing it down and actually looking at it: remembering i am not a camera expert and don't really know all about how the ir  :camera: works, but it looks kind of like a bat to me, or the skeleton of a bat, when it comes towards the camera it is as if you can see the wings, the spine and the tail and as it goes away and vanishes it looks a lot like how a bat would fly.  Bats are also incredibly fast so that is why the camera may not have a fast enough frame rate to capture it and "blends it" a little....but this entity or image is glowing white, not black like a bat...do IR camera's make everything white? maybe x-ray the thin skin of a bat?  I don't know, it moves very rapidly and does not seem to come in or leave the frame it just appears, grows in size, then disappears, i really do like this video, maybe we have an entity taking the form of a bat... regardless ...its my two cents.... and it is definitely a very interesting  capture ghost, GREAT JOB  che
« Last Edit: Dec 06 2009 - 08:28PM by The Hauwk »
I'm anemic royalty

Offline Steve Abrams

• UFO Hunter
    • Ghostly Times
« Reply #55 on: Aug 21 2010 - 09:09PM »
Could the flying critter been a bat?
There is no such thing as ghosts. They are flying saucer aliens, using their cloak of invisibility to screw with our minds.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #56 on: Feb 27 2014 - 01:35PM »
What a very bad idea this is......

Owners of a Kentucky haunted hospital plan to make it a haunted hotel

A place that was once home for dying tubercular patients and now a popular tourist attraction for paranormal investigators may become more than a haunted hospital sometime in the near future. The owners of the Waverly Hills Sanatorium filed a zoning plan last spring to convert the former hospital into a hotel and the zoning committee voted in favor for city council to approve the zoning for the project, the Courier-Journal reported last week.
Owners Charlie and Tina Mattingly have plans to turn the former tuberculosis hospital into a 120-room four star hote, convention center, and liquor bottling business. The hotel will cater to the haunted hotel tourists as well as regular guests.According to the plans, the first floor will be used to for a 3,050 square foot restaurant and an 8,500 square foot conference center. The second and third floors will have 120 hotel rooms. The fourth floor will have meeting rooms and a museum focusing on the hospital. Last Tuesday, the Louisville Metro Council's Planning, Zoning, Design, and Land Development Committee voted unanimously for recommendations to approve zoning for the Mattingly's project. The Waverly Hills Sanatorium hospital was open for fifty-two years, from 1910 to 1962. It later reopened as a nursing home but it finally closed in 1982. Over the years, some of the the property's owners have proposed to turn the building into many things, some of which include a prison and a 150-foot statue of Jesus. The Mattinglys purchased the hospital and the 29-acre property for $230,000 in 2001, and in 2012 acquired an additional 80 acres for $800,000. They have been conducting ghost tours in the former tuberculosis hospital and they estimate that about 10,000 people come on their tours every year. The revenue from the tours is used to renovate the building and the surrounding property. The Mattingly's say that they will continue to host paranormal enthusiasts when the building becomes a hotel.

http://www.examiner.com/article/owners-of-a-kentucky-haunted-hospital-plan-to-make-it-a-haunted-hotel
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline JaWi

• Global Moderator
  • "WANNA TAKE A RIDE"
« Reply #57 on: Mar 12 2015 - 10:01PM »
You definitely have more nerve than I do !!!
Thanks for the nightmare Ghost !!!  :V:
" laissez les bons temps rouler mon amis' "

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #58 on: Mar 12 2015 - 11:28PM »

More then happy to supply your nightmares  ......  <insert evil laugh>   :97:

You definitely have more nerve than I do !!!
Thanks for the nightmare Ghost !!!  :V:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline JaWi

• Global Moderator
  • "WANNA TAKE A RIDE"
« Reply #59 on: Mar 14 2015 - 12:37AM »
OH THANKS MON AMI ,,, lol
What are friends for right !!!  :Spying:
" laissez les bons temps rouler mon amis' "