Author Topic: Ghost Rocking Horsey  (Read 407 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Ghost Rocking Horsey
« on: Jun 17 2009 - 09:00AM »
I found this one on YouTube this morning and thought it was pretty interesting.  See what you all think.

This is a video of me as a little kid (2 years old), on my rocking horse. My dad left a camera on to catch who ever or whatever was playing with the rocking horse after many times of trying and finding nothing. Its a really old video we just recently got it converted to dvd so sorry for the horrible quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub0-O9PSunM
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Ghost Rocking Horsey
« Reply #1 on: Jun 17 2009 - 07:20PM »
I'm freaking out just a little bit here. That is the EXACT same horsey that I was talking about in my personal experience story.

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=6.0   

And Aten and I had just been chatting about that story yesterday and today and I had been thinking a lot about it lately.  That is the exact one....no differences that I could spot.  Prolly a little darker color than mine but that could be the shading in the video even.  That is the very same squeak that I mentioned in my story. At least now I can say look look that's the rocky horse that you should envision when reading my story.  And just think.....we don't know really were this house is. What if it is a house that was built on the land were that old house used to be? Now wouldn't that be one heck of a Koinkydink?!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Jun 17 2009 - 08:07PM »
I like how the rocking stops right as the squeaking gets louder, almost as if whatever is playing with the horse doesn't want to draw too much attention or alert someone that it's there.
Loading Signature...

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Jun 17 2009 - 09:53PM »

nice observation!
DARMAR

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #4 on: Aug 11 2009 - 08:23PM »
This reminds me of an old house I used to live in. There was a rocking chair and it would rock on its own and stop suddenly.
You are forsaken.

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #5 on: Aug 11 2009 - 11:14PM »
That rocking horse is just too cool. You got to wonder if it was indeed a child playing on it? I just can`t see why a adult ghost would do that.

Offline Demon

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Oct 16 2009 - 01:38PM »
That is really good one, probably a little ghost that still wants his turn on the horse.

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Nov 25 2009 - 08:18PM »
im pretty skeptic of this one john, the horse always moves in the forward direction first, almost as if a string is attached and someone is pulling it. Notice at 2:17 it appears to be pulled forward then released, at the beginning of each movement the horse always moves in the same direction which is forward. If it would just move backwards first instead of forward, even once, i wouldn't of been so skeptic of it. cher
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #8 on: Dec 13 2009 - 07:21PM »
This video still freaks me out. The only time in my life that I know that I saw a ghost was the baby ghost on that very same exact kind of rocking horse so to see this I can almost see that baby ghost again.  It's still as vivid in my mind as though it just happened.  I wish I could go back to that night and play with the little fella instead of getting all scared and hiding in the covers....darn it!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com