Author Topic: Visit to Bachelors Grove 6/26 Video (possible evp?)  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Orfen

• Mere Mortal
Visit to Bachelors Grove 6/26 Video (possible evp?)
« on: Jul 03 2009 - 02:31AM »
On June 26, 2009 my girlfriend and I went to Bachelors Grove Cemetery and I recorded video on my iPhone's Cycorder. I posted this video on YouTube and someone commented me with a possible evp that they had found. After listening to that part it sounds very much like it could be. I can't make out what is being said perhaps someone with better experience might have better luck? Also I think I found another one. It sounds like a female voice but it doesn't sound like my girlfriend. Can anyone find anything else in the video or shed some light on the other possible findings? Thank you!

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYkC3jRJp6o

Possible female: around 0:16
Other voice: around 1:21

See bottom of video description for times.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Visit to Bachelors Grove 6/26 Video (possible evp?)
« Reply #1 on: Jul 03 2009 - 08:10AM »
First off  Welcome Sign to the forum...........

I kind of suck at EVP's myself too, but I'll have MattEVP or resident EVP guy check it out for you.   
:Y:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Orfen

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Jul 03 2009 - 01:29PM »
First off  Welcome Sign to the forum...........

I kind of suck at EVP's myself too, but I'll have MattEVP or resident EVP guy check it out for you.   
:Y:

Thank you very much, I appreciate the help and the welcome! :D

Offline MarkMc1990

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Jul 03 2009 - 03:55PM »
I heard things at 0:18 and 1:32
-Mark

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
« Reply #4 on: Jul 03 2009 - 06:39PM »
definitly heard something at 1.32 sounds like someone moaning a name maybe but can't quite make it out.
"Sometimes the Lord quiets the storm, and sometimes he lets the storm rage and calms his child"

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Jul 03 2009 - 08:40PM »
The first one (approx 17s in) I can clearly two parts... The first part sounds like "Allison" and the second part sounds like "Frozen" or "Fraulein"...

The second one sounds like "Fear"
Loading Signature...

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Jul 03 2009 - 10:12PM »
Welcome to the site, I cleaned up the girls voice in the video, still having a little trouble figuring out what shes saying, I have a couple different ideas of what she could be saying. take a listen, maybe its an evp, im not sure, if i was there then I would know. But if you say you know your wife's voice and that its not hers,then Ill take your word for it.USE HEADPHONES

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/images/BGgirl.mp3
« Last Edit: Jul 04 2009 - 12:26PM by mattevp »
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Jul 04 2009 - 01:34PM »
I think the female voice might be saying, "Are You Seeing That", Or "Are You Seeing Them". Thats what I hear, Im sure everyone will hear something else.
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline MarkMc1990

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #8 on: Jul 04 2009 - 03:17PM »
I heard "Are you seeing something?"
-Mark

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #9 on: Jul 04 2009 - 10:02PM »
I heard it but it don't sound like an EVP. It souns like a regular voice.
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline Orfen

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #10 on: Jul 04 2009 - 11:16PM »
As for the one at 1:32 and the giggle at the end, those are both my girlfriend. The other one at 0:18 doesn't sound like her. Has anyone been able to hear the voice at 1:21? We were the only ones there that day. That wasn't me, and it sounds like a male voice. Not sure what it is. Thanks everyone.

Also, I thought I heard at 0:18 "There was a fire" but I'm not sure. I can of course hear everyone elses suggestions as well.

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #11 on: Jul 05 2009 - 01:29PM »
Im starting to think that the girl voice is saying,"Are You Seeing Them", or ,"Are You Seeing That".  as for the other voices, I do hear something around 1:20, but there's not too much to work with.
« Last Edit: Jul 05 2009 - 01:32PM by mattevp »
MattEVP ~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #12 on: Jul 05 2009 - 04:38PM »
I heard it but it don't sound like an EVP. It souns like a regular voice.

eno  Cut it out Tommy. You say that about every single EVP anyone posts. Of course I want you to be able to share your opinion and I apologize in advance but gosh darn it Tommy you never even say why you think it or how you came to that conclusion just "Oh I don't think it's an EVP".

So why don't you think it's an EVP Tommyboy?
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #13 on: Jul 05 2009 - 07:27PM »
Hi Colleen-
Reason why I don't think its an EVP is because I've heard EVPs that are VERY convincing & this one dosen't sound like the ones I've heard before. An EVP "voice" isn't like a regular human voice.  In fact, most EVPs can't be heard with the naked ear(correct me if I'm wrong).
I heard it but it don't sound like an EVP. It souns like a regular voice and besides, you have a tenancy to think anyone who disagrees with your tunnel vision is wrong.  What's up with that?  I'm thinking its a female thing but again I could be wrong but I don't think I am. 

eno  Cut it out Tommy. You say that about every single EVP anyone posts. Of course I want you to be able to share your opinion and I apologize in advance but gosh darn it Tommy you never even say why you think it or how you came to that conclusion just "Oh I don't think it's an EVP".

« Last Edit: Jul 05 2009 - 10:02PM by Tommyboy67 »
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #14 on: Jul 06 2009 - 12:32PM »
Hi Colleen-
Reason why I don't think its an EVP is because I've heard EVPs that are VERY convincing & this one dosen't sound like the ones I've heard before. An EVP "voice" isn't like a regular human voice.  In fact, most EVPs can't be heard with the naked ear(correct me if I'm wrong).
I heard it but it don't sound like an EVP. It souns like a regular voice and besides, you have a tenancy to think anyone who disagrees with your tunnel vision is wrong.  What's up with that?  I'm thinking its a female thing but again I could be wrong but I don't think I am. 

Hi Colleen-

I so hope you believe me when I say that I didn't want to do this but you ask me to correct you if you were wrong. I wanted to say "yeah your right Tommy" just cuz I really don't want you to think that I'm trying to be mean to you. I'm really not Tommy. But I have heard so many , so very many EVP's that do not require headphones or any kind of cleanup what-so-ever. They are voices just like yours and mine. They are called Class A EVP's.  And while you don't get them every day with a video camera it really isn't such a rare thing. It usually happens when you have a spirit that is drawn to the person who is filming with the video camera. I'm not trying to pretend that I'm an expert. Not at all. But I do have friends who are considered experts and they are ppl who I trust very much. They get class A EVPs on a regular basis not to mention Online friends that I communicate with who post Class A evps all the time. Then there are the websites that post class A EVPS. If you search the Internet you can find them all day long. Now there is no way that I can personally vouch for the folks on the Internet since I don't know them but I have spent literally years following them and downloading their EVPs and in the region that they live in there are many who will vouch for their integrity and I haven't gotten one reason in all these years not to trust them. Most of them own a Ghostbox but and get a lot of class A evp's from the Ghostbox but not all of their class A evp's come from the Ghostbox. Let me say again Tommy that I am not trying to be mean to you. I really don't express myself very well at all.  :051bye:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com