Author Topic: Today at Bachelors Grove...  (Read 1649 times)

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
Today at Bachelors Grove...
« on: Jul 03 2009 - 04:14PM »
Nothing particularly sppoky today, although John and I both saw something moving about when nothing was there (I didn't tell you guys about that!).
But it sure was pretty!

Sweet cobweb..

Awwwww!!

My fave :)

Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
Re: Today at Bachelors Grove...
« Reply #1 on: Jul 03 2009 - 06:32PM »
That turtle is awesome my husband would love him..... Soo what do you think was moving maybe the wolf creature...  where did all the beautiful flowers come from I know at the clean up Ghost 1 found some seeds he was going to scatter around . Oh how have you been Racheal  sorrry that should have come first. I was over come by furry deers and turtles and tales of lurking unexplained creatures.
"Sometimes the Lord quiets the storm, and sometimes he lets the storm rage and calms his child"

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Jul 03 2009 - 08:06PM »
I have no idea what I saw.  It was outisde of the graveyard, north of the path that takes you over the creek and I saw something most past about 2o yards in front of me, a dark shape.  John saw a white shape near the entrance.

I don't know about John scattering seeds, I think the day lilies have been there for awhile.  They are mostly in the east end of the graveyard.  The turtle was great, I was ::this:: close to stepping on him and saw him just in the nick of time.  The deer were really cool too, they were pretty cool with us just standing there watching them.  I was taking pictures, and then decided to take a little video.  I don't know if we then suddenly spooked them, or if there was something behind us but in the video they both look up, clearly spooked, and then mama stomped her foot so I stopped taping and we walked away.  I may put that on youtube so I can post it here, it's only 12 seconds or so, but the fawn is sooooo cute!

I'm good, thank you!  I just got back from Colorado (more furry things pics to come, lol) and the job is going well.  How are you?

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
« Reply #3 on: Jul 03 2009 - 08:22PM »
You know my parents dog behaves exactly like the deer you discribe . I will be playing with her and throw her toy down the hall and she stops dead looks into absolutely(air) nothing and sort of turns, after that happens she won't play anymore it is weird and she won't go near the hall unless you lead her through. My Grand parents lived there for a while and I was young only seven I think but I to this day swear my grandma was up stairs in her favorite white chair rocking like she always did know one believed me but I can still see it in my head. I know you guys won't tell me to get my head examined so I feel safe telling the story. Her funeral was the first one I attended my dad asked if I would come up to view the body and I saw her move her hand fingering like come here , it was also the last time I went up to view a body at a funeral. I don't know maybe her spirit still lingers. ter
"Sometimes the Lord quiets the storm, and sometimes he lets the storm rage and calms his child"

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #4 on: Jul 03 2009 - 10:27PM »
Hey Rachael the pics turned out good. That camera really does a good job.   =D>

Offline MarkMc1990

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Jul 03 2009 - 11:09PM »
Wow, Rachel, your camera must have amazing resolution! Clear as day, looks like I can reach right into my computer screen.
-Mark

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Jul 04 2009 - 07:42AM »
Thanks guys!  My camera is so-so, Aten can attest that I take a TON of pictures, hoping for a good one.  Ah, the beauty of digital :)  I took about 20 of that spiderweb before I got one that came out.  I drove my family nuts on vacation this year!

Scaryd, thank you for sharing your story, very spooky and interesting.  If I saw someone beckoning to  me like that it lwoud probably be my last time as well, yikes!

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #7 on: Jul 04 2009 - 08:53AM »
Rachael, the pros take numerious pics to get the good one too! Now don`t beat yourself up on the fact you take a lot of pics of the same subject. The pros even have a few cameras they bring with different lenses on them so they won`t have to change out anything. You do a very good job taking pics.   :Y:  ;)   =D>

John

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #8 on: Jul 04 2009 - 08:55AM »
Well thank you sir! :)

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #9 on: Jul 04 2009 - 09:00AM »
You are most welcome.  ;)

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #10 on: Jul 04 2009 - 10:01PM »
I'd like to take the turtle home.
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #11 on: Aug 15 2009 - 04:35PM »
I hope you don`t mind me posting on this Rachael but I went to the Grove today around noon 08\15\09 and I was just shocked. Some (AHOLE) spray painted the stones again a pentigram on the Fulton Stone that Xyle2k cleaned up and made it look so nice again. Then there are a few others that got tagged. I found the can by the enterence to the path all smashed Krylon brand and orange color. I`m so effing mad that all the work we do to the place it just gets trashed all over again. I`m all in favor of getting a group of watchers to hide out there and kneecap anyone no matter how old they are if they do this vandelism. There was a lot of trash all along the path and in the cemetery and by the creek. It looks like all the lillies are dying as most of them are wilting and only them as far as I could tell so someones been spraying a vegitation killer there too!  The only positive thing I can say from my trip today is I saw a muskrat
in the pond.

Offline guzman5

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #12 on: Aug 15 2009 - 04:49PM »
someone needs to bring justice to that cemetery :X :X :X
"It's Better To Come Home with a Ghost Than Not Come Home at all."

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #13 on: Aug 16 2009 - 12:17AM »
OMG, that is awful, I don't even know what to say.  But I'm all for the kneecapping.

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #14 on: Aug 16 2009 - 02:44AM »
So... Another paint job on Fulton? I should just put some sort of clear mylar over the damn thing, and just peel it off when some scheisse-for-brains decides to do that...

Looks like I need to make another trip out there... As soon as I get my truck back from the shop I'll put it on the To Do list.
Loading Signature...