Author Topic: Man's Face  (Read 1867 times)

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
Man's Face
« on: Jul 13 2009 - 05:27PM »
For my 100th post ( da =D> ) I present you with two pictures taken consecutively within a second or two of each other, showing a distinct face looking out from behind two trees.

The first picture shows the face, while the second is the one showing no sign of anyone being around.

And I always make sure that if there are people who end up in my pictures are completely conspicuous. Note the lack of shoulders, belly, legs, or any other body part other than the face and head.. So if this was a person, he did a great job of leaning out from behind a tree and showing nothing else.

I have the original, unedited pictures available for anyone to scrutinize. 
Loading Signature...

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Man's Face
« Reply #1 on: Jul 13 2009 - 05:32PM »
If you look close he looks like a big elf, with a long nose that points down?   Kind of odd.....    cho
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Jul 13 2009 - 06:32PM »
OMGosh! Yet another unbelievable capture!! Incredible! cho
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline guzman5

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Jul 13 2009 - 06:38PM »
it looks like a solid head
"It's Better To Come Home with a Ghost Than Not Come Home at all."

Offline AirCobra

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Jul 13 2009 - 06:40PM »
Amazing picture!!! It looks like the profile of a balding man with a moustache. 

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #5 on: Jul 13 2009 - 08:56PM »
Good pic there very clear indeed.  :victory:

Offline ixex

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Jul 13 2009 - 10:06PM »

Wow...heading out of the cemetery? ...I wondered before how many paranormal photos have been taken outside of the actual grounds and further away and around from the cemetery? 
DARMAR

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Jul 13 2009 - 10:33PM »
Ixex -

I was inside the cemetery when I took all the pictures, except for a few of the pond and some of the northern side of the grounds, the path that goes around the outside.

I never walk around the cemetery, there's just too much bushwhacking that needs to be done this time of year to make it worth my time.

Another strange thing is... This was the same two trees that appear in a lot of the posts here, including the Wolf Creature.
Loading Signature...

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #8 on: Jul 14 2009 - 03:27AM »
Really WEIRD!!!! I love it,,,,, great capture... =D>......Looks like an old mans head to me. kinda elfish I guess.
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: Jul 14 2009 - 02:19PM »
This is a great capture because of: First of all...you got the all important 2nd shot for comparison! So many times we forget to click off that 2nd shot...good work EXZYLE! I think that is the most important thing because almost anything that can debunk this pic can be put to rest by referring to the comparison photo. The only argument I could see anyone making would be the one about it being a living person. And anyone who is as avid a ghost hunter as you I pretty much trust that they know who is around and who isn't and this guy would be strange looking enough that I believe you and some others there would have recognized him straight away. He really doesn't LOOK completely human lo the many "Elf" comments. So with this one our imaginations can just run wild! He could be anything from an Elf to a Ghost or some natural caretaker of the forrest put there to protect it. Or perhaps it's not the protector but the thing that the forrest and the cemetary needs protection from. It would be nice to have a medium who could tell us these things huh? Anyway it was excellent work Ex. 
~Colleen~

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #10 on: Jul 19 2009 - 04:45PM »
Amazing picture
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: Jul 19 2009 - 06:22PM »
My post now has to do more with what the weird little man might be looking at than the weird little man himself. If I'm not loosing it then I'm certain that I see deer in this photo. I see one that is more prominent than the others and I don't see much hope of pointing out the other deer if no one can see the more prominent one so I am going to stick with trying to point her out... I do so hope you guys can see her. perhaps the one that I can see behind her is her baby or it could just be a smaller doe. The first pic is the one that Exzyle posted but with the dear circled then the next one has her face circled then the 3rd one is Exzyle's 2nd shot with the deer's body kind of traced bcause even though I can still see the face she has moved her head back some and it's harder to see but this is the one that I can see a smaller deer just to her side and back a little. The 4th and 5th pics are just Exzyle's pics  with none of my scribbling on it in case you want to look at them for comparison ....so you don't have to go back to the top of the page.
« Last Edit: Jul 19 2009 - 06:27PM by Colleen2510 »
~Colleen~

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #12 on: Jul 19 2009 - 06:43PM »
Hmm... It's possible, but I'm not sure 100% that it's a deer there...

I've included the original, unedited pics for anyone who would like to view them...

The black around the edges is the housing for the wide-angle attachment I was using.

100B1860 is the one with the face, 1861 is the one without.
Loading Signature...

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: Jul 19 2009 - 07:14PM »
Yeah...I'm not 100% convinced myself but she is so plain to me! But I do know that it could very well be just the way the grass and the styx are. But the one thing that makes me think that it is a deer is the way the head in just a slightly different spot in the 2nd picture. IDK though. Hopefully someone else will be able to say yes or no.  Thanks for posting the originals Exzyle.
~Colleen~

Offline Witchiepoo

• Resident Witch
  • Empath
  • There IS a method to my madness...
« Reply #14 on: Jan 29 2010 - 07:18PM »
Great Picture Ex :Y:  He looks "weird"... but yet, just about every picture coming from there is strange/interesting in it's own way :)

Colleen... I see the deer also :)

"I am warm
 I am fire
 Give me all the warmth...
 That I desire."

I believe! ~ I've seen! ~ I've played! ~ More please!!