Author Topic: Quija Board Madness!!  (Read 147 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Quija Board Madness!!
« on: Dec 11 2007 - 05:00AM »
I saw this video a while back and thought it might be fake because the girl edited out the actual possession and put in a bunch of pictures off of the internet for effect. When a few ppl said they knew it must be fake because editing eludes to fiction by it's very nature the girl answered them with the raw footage of what happened. Seeing this in it's entirety I now feel that it was real. If not these girls did some heck of an acting job.

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Quija Board Madness!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11 2007 - 08:26AM »
I have been warned never to touch a Ouija board.  When you use one you open a portal to evil, and put yourself a great risk of demonic possession.

Stay the hell away from thoses things!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Quija Board Madness!!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11 2007 - 11:05PM »
I am willing to bet that this changed this girls life forever. Maybe not in a way that will effect her heavily so far as physically or in a way that anyone can tell but I know that it had to change the way that she sees and thinks about almost everything.  And who knows what else if that spirit did not go back to were it came from then it could cause even more problems. 

Ditto what Ghost1 said.  Leave the Ouija Boards alone. We don't need any more portals to hell.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com