Author Topic: Official clean up date  (Read 5997 times)

Offline Exodus

• Mere Mortal
    • Illinois Storm Chasers
Re: Official clean up date
« Reply #30 on: May 20 2009 - 08:48PM »
I was just as Bachelor's earlier.  To those who cleaned it up, AMAZING job.  Haven't seen it look that great in a LONG time  =D>

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #31 on: Jul 31 2009 - 03:00PM »
Bumping..... just for the halibut.
Heh. :)
« Last Edit: Jul 31 2009 - 03:16PM by Rachael »
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #32 on: Jul 31 2009 - 03:31PM »
The reason Rachael bumped this is because there is a very jealous little man on another website that posted something that says he setup this whole May 2nd cleanup and we had nothing to do with it..........   eno

I set it up then asked if he would like to join in and both of our groups would do it.  Then we picked a day that worked for both of us.  I let him get the permit because he has done it in the past and was familiar with it.  Now I hear he's saying that he got the permit so that proves he set it all up......This is not true and he knows it.  Enough is enough, I'm washing my hands of this jealous little man.

I'm leaving it at that, and not going to mention names.  Just read the first post that started this thread and it will show you how it started.

The reason I started this site was to share information, stories and pictures about Bachelors Grove Cemetery. And to also try to clean the Cemetery up a bit....Not to play childish games with other websites.

With this posting, this will be the last time he ever gets any attention from this site...may it be good or bad.
« Last Edit: Aug 01 2009 - 01:47PM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
« Reply #33 on: Jul 31 2009 - 09:14PM »
well maybe we could bribe you and have another meet and greet with goodies and pudding surprize and other edible delights.  hu I vote for your circle of energy it the grove. inbetween the goodies and clean up!
"Sometimes the Lord quiets the storm, and sometimes he lets the storm rage and calms his child"

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #34 on: Jul 31 2009 - 10:01PM »
Now i`ll  beer beer beer beer to that scaryd. That would be a nice thing to do another meet and greet and cook out again. I also like the idea of Ed having the circle of energy at the Grove.