Author Topic: woman in tree  (Read 1194 times)

Offline guzman5

• Ghost Hunter
woman in tree
« on: Jul 20 2009 - 07:48PM »
im sorry i do not have the original.
"It's Better To Come Home with a Ghost Than Not Come Home at all."

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
Re: woman in tree
« Reply #1 on: Jul 20 2009 - 07:54PM »
great picture Guzman5 I can see her she looks to me like maybe and angel.  =D> =D> =D>With a long flowing dress and long hair, is that what you see too?
"Sometimes the Lord quiets the storm, and sometimes he lets the storm rage and calms his child"

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #2 on: Jul 20 2009 - 11:02PM »
Nice pic little bro. keep on taking them as you have had good luck at getting good shots.  =D>

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Jul 21 2009 - 09:58AM »
I see the Angelic looking woman just as Scaryd describes it and there was something else that jumped out at me when I enlarged it though. Have a look. He seems somewhat familiar! It's zoomed at about 400% so it's kind of grainy but he is still there. He really looks clear thru the magnifier though.

Well Darn! When I posted the cropped picture on here it went back to it's original size so it's not showing up. Well if anyone is interested then at least you can see the area that I'm talking about and find it on the picture cause when I checked to see how it came out on here I couldn't even see it. It's a face on the lower right side of her dress. Sorry bout that  emb
« Last Edit: Jul 21 2009 - 11:16AM by Colleen2510 »
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Jul 23 2009 - 12:01PM »
I didn't have time to redo it the other day and I see that no one could see the face in the cropped photo so I did take the time today to circle the large picture and post it for you. This way you can zoom in and perhaps see the face. If not then I'm sorry that I wasted your time but it really is an interesting face. Especially since it is a familiar looking face that I believe has been captured here before.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com