BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Upload & discuss pictures from BACHELOR'S GROVE here.

Here are some more photos from Bachelor's Grove from early November

<< < (2/3) > >>

rbug:
I had to rate this one a 4 just because of the tree and Ghost1's enhancement.

Maggpie:
TOO FUNNY LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL  Great enhancement .... =D> =D> =D>  And the Stephen King "Evil Demon Tree" comment...... bahahahahahahahaha LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Maggpie:
Ok, in the last picture I posted right in the center of the picture, does anyone else see a face that looks like he/she is ducking and looking through the branches?  On the right of the white tree in the middle of the picture kn

Colleen2510:

--- Quote from: Maggpie on Dec 11 2007 - 09:46PM   ---Ok, in the last picture I posted right in the center of the picture, does anyone else see a face that looks like he/she is ducking and looking through the branches?  On the right of the white tree in the middle of the picture kn

--- End quote ---

I believe that i see what you are referring to but it is not clear enough for me to say that it is not an illusion caused from the bright sunlight and another tree close together. There is also another questionable looking area bottom center. It looks like a face but again is not detailed enough to make that assumption really.

Maggpie:
Here is a cropped view of what I am talking about

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version