Author Topic: newman grave  (Read 1972 times)

Offline prblur1

• Mere Mortal
newman grave
« on: Oct 18 2010 - 01:04PM »
ive been to bachelors grove at least 4 times between 2005-2007 the one thing i seem to notice is the the grave of newman seem to have some earth taken off the surface of the grave.  my question is has anyone else noticed that it seems to be dug in is there any proof of the grave being dug up recently.  if so im tryin to wonder what makes this grave so special that ppl constant try digging it up

Offline gre502

• Mere Mortal
Re: newman grave
« Reply #1 on: Jul 09 2011 - 12:34AM »
I think there is interest in the Newman grave because some claim that Mrs. Newman is the ghost lady of bachelor's grove.  Sorry I do not know much more that that. 

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Jul 09 2011 - 07:49AM »
Part of it is, it was never filled back in all the way years ago.  So it tends to always look dug up.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline BillB

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Feb 20 2012 - 06:52PM »
Yes I remeber going there about 8 years ago and newman had been dug up...Well not all the way  but they managed to get down to the top corner or the casket(old wooden). Peter they guy that runs the other site was there filling it back in. Since then it always looks dug up.

Offline cougarvamp

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Jul 27 2013 - 05:52PM »
We've got pictures of the lady in white at the grave of Minna Hageman.  The most famous picture is of the lady in white (Minna)  sitting on short square grave a few feet from the grave of Minna Hageman. This is who the lady in white if Bachelors Grove is, Minna Hageman.