Author Topic: Laws of physics to explain the spirit world?  (Read 1534 times)

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
Laws of physics to explain the spirit world?
« on: Aug 12 2009 - 09:46PM »
Thought this was interesting, I am reading a great book " Into the Light" by John Lerma M.d. It is encounters that a hospice doctor has had with a number of his patients as they are nearing death.  They rare all similar ,  justifying things that happened in your life resolving issues and finally acceptance. They all see much of the same things, angels who guide you  through passing and help with the issues and the pain bright lights and visions of heavens beauty, One patient was a doctor some what jaded by all the suffering he had seen who refuse to believe what he was seeing and hearing was anything more the delusions brought on by meds or pain. They mans doctor John Lerma the author explained it in scientific terms  using principals of physics." Energy can not be created or destroyed it only changes form" humans are highly electromagnetic beings one of the strongest self contained and intelligent forms of energy on the planet." His theory you or your spirit will never die only the body.

Second point ( sorry  Ghost pertains to orbs) again physics 101 " If you let energy follow it natural flow, it will almost always form a sphere because of gravitational forces , concentrated balls of light.

It is an excellant book there is one case where a Nazi war criminal could not forgive himself for what he had done and the angels showed him the dark side he confronted every person he lead into the gas chambers and lived in hell for days all in the end to show him that not only could he forgive himself but they very people he put to death forgave him immediately all for a lesson learned a greater good.They people who haunt are literally the haunted who can not make peace with themselves. Sorry running on just thought I share the physics 101 parts, thought they were interesting.
"Sometimes the Lord quiets the storm, and sometimes he lets the storm rage and calms his child"

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Laws of physics to explain the spirit world?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 12 2009 - 09:51PM »
It sounds really interesting, however I have never been a book type of person..... To hyper, and loose interest, been like that my whole life.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #2 on: Aug 13 2009 - 06:12AM »
Interesting scaryd I heard about the electrical energy from a person I met at another site maybe theres something to this?  :Y:

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Oct 17 2009 - 10:55AM »
Sounds interesting. I have never believed that we could harness the understanding of something with our human, earth-based knowledge of science onto something that is totally unknown to us, be it the spiritual world or the alien.
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E