Author Topic: Bachelor's Grove Visit 8/16/09  (Read 863 times)

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
Bachelor's Grove Visit 8/16/09
« on: Aug 17 2009 - 08:31AM »
Well I visited Bachelor's Grove yesterday. It was raining where I live for an hour straight, pouring rain. Then I had to drive back into it to get to the Grove. Well I finally got there, got out of my car....and BAM! Total downpour again with lightening so I decided to not walk into a forest while this was happening and cross a busy road!  :lol6:

Well it finally settled down and a couple other people and I could finally get it.

The destruction just even recently is horrible, the orange paint over many stones being one example.  There was this strange....thing on top of a tombstone that I took a picture of. I will show you guys everything once I look over everything very carefully. Audio, Video, Photographs, it will all be checked. I'll give everyone an update when I am finished.

I hope the day turned out well for all the trouble I had to go through to get there.  ;)
You are forsaken.

Offline Aten

• Empath
Re: Bachelor's Grove Visit 8/16/09
« Reply #1 on: Aug 17 2009 - 09:34AM »
Yes I saw that too a stuffed animal on the Fulton Stone. That spray paint just ticked me off.

Offline jfloydian

• Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #2 on: Aug 17 2009 - 12:15PM »
Below is what was on the headstone...anybody know what it could possibly come from?

I have looked over all of the evidence and I may have found a few very interesting evps.

Sorry for it being so blurry, it was VERY rainy that day.

Below is a picture of what looks to be some sort of possible ectoplasm. I'm not sure but it certainly stands out. I cropped the photo.

Soon I will post the EVPs I caught.
« Last Edit: Aug 17 2009 - 12:23PM by jfloydian »
You are forsaken.

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #3 on: Aug 17 2009 - 12:24PM »
That is a piece from a old planter that was on one of the graves.

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Aug 17 2009 - 01:44PM »
I agree with Aten.. The first picture is a dish or a planter, something I've seen at the Grove before but never paid it mind...

The second pictures looks like water on the lens. I highly doubt it's anything paranormal.
Loading Signature...

Offline jfloydian

• Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #5 on: Aug 17 2009 - 05:31PM »
That's what I thought. However I can show you what water on the lens looks like...it is totally different. May upload a picture with water on it to compare. I can't remember which of my cameras I shot that one with. Now it COULD be something else non-paranormal, I am unsure of that exactly.

I have another picture I took seconds after (I always take multiple of the same place of course) and it is not there. Who knows just something I have seen before in non-wet environments.
« Last Edit: Aug 17 2009 - 05:40PM by jfloydian »
You are forsaken.

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Aug 17 2009 - 06:00PM »
Considering the pictures have a motion blur on them, I still think it's water...

Was the flash on when you took the pictures? Flash + Water = Neat effect, but not paranormal.
Loading Signature...

Offline jfloydian

• Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #7 on: Aug 17 2009 - 07:11PM »
No, no flash

*EDIT*

I have found two EVPs. The rest I was able to debunk. I will post the two later tonight.
« Last Edit: Aug 19 2009 - 08:23AM by jfloydian »
You are forsaken.