Author Topic: Boy spontaneously combusts  (Read 4344 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Boy spontaneously combusts
« on: Dec 12 2007 - 09:16PM »
CINCINNATI – A 5-year-old Sellersburg, Indiana boy is recovering from first, second and third-degree burns after he mysteriously caught fire.

Chucky Beutel got out of the bath, spayed on cologne and then started burning -- flames were coming off of him. He's now in Cincinnati undergoing treatment and will survive.

“They’ve got all kinds of possibilities, they just haven’t found the source,” says Beverly Beutel, Chucky’s mom.

Chucky’s burns were so severe that Kosair Children’s Hospital in Louisville had him transferred to the Shriner’s Burn Hospital in Cincinnati. Chucky and his mom will remain in Cincinnati until after his first operation to repair the skin around his neck and chest.

Friends like Jennifer Smith are doing what they can to help. “I hate to see her lose her house. Her bills aren’t gonna be taken care of because there’s nobody there to take care of them.”

A fund has been set up to help the family.

Donations can be made at the New Washington State Bank, PO Box 191, Sellersburg, Indiana, 47172. Make checks payable to Beverly Beutel.

http://www.whas11.com/sharedcontent/VideoPlayer/videoPlayer.php?vidId=199373&catId=49
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Boy spontaneously combusts
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12 2007 - 10:56PM »
This is one of the sadest stories I have ever heard! A 5 year old boy! And what caused this? I hope that we can help this family Ghost1. I know that I will contribute something....even though it will not be a lot bcause I am so broke right now I will still donate. I'm sure that anything will help right now. So anyone who can please help this family. Thank you for posting this and giving me the opportunity to help this family.

bo
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
Re: Boy spontaneously combusts
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22 2008 - 10:54PM »
thats messed up. i feel sorry for the bugger.
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com